A White Man with AIDS has had sexual contact with at least 600 Black Girls

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
People cared more about R.Kelly than this freak who's infected damn near 700 people directly and maybe thousands indirectly:francis:

That subconscious defense of white men:francis:
Yeah but there are men and women who were throwing support rallies for R. Kelly too. My biggest take away from the leeway predators are given in our community is that nobody cares about black children. Particularly black girls when it comes to sexual assault.

African American human trafficking statistics will astound you!
“Equally as disturbing is that traffickers interviewed for a recent Urban Institute study overwhelming believed that trafficking white women would make them more money, but trafficking black women would land them less jail time if caught. What is more, these traffickers are more than likely selling the services of, their victims to affluent and highly regarded Caucasian men.

As a result, advantaged Caucasian offenders are more relatable and thus more credible to jurors than a young, poor, less educated victim. Instead of protection, counseling and training, they are given jail time and the penalties of having a juvenile record.”

http://demoiselle2femme.org/wp-content/uploads/Human-Trafficking-Black-Girls-are-Still-Enslaved.pdf

According to DOJ, nearly 95% of the victims are female and AAs represent nearly half of youths kidnapped or involved but are only 13% of the population in America.
When you have this many young girls being messed over and it goes unanswered, they don’t just go away. They grow up with these issues and carry that pathology into their relationships and their own families oftentimes creating a cycle.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was around a lot of notable people it really don't shock me, a part of me wants to say he was a legit agent of chaos sent to fukk up our community. but maybe he was just a piece of shyt that saw some people he could victimize.