A Wealthy Tyc00n “Dies” After Being Acquitted In A Multi Billion Dollar Case… His Co-Defendant Also Died In Separate Incident Over The Same Weekend.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Whoop whoop. Jealousy got you writing essays huh? How you jealous of someone getting more attention on a web forum than you? Keep it real and say that your disdain for me isnt what youre trying to sell to the coli like that bullshyt essay. Jealousy has you acting like a bytch. Dont be mad at me because i got the glow and that youre just a raggedy canadian ho. Not my fault. :yeshrug:

:russ:

to a t

conspiracy nuts want to be so important and ahead of everyone in knowledge and when you don't believe them they talk down like their lunatic ramblings are fact. telling me i see the world in black and white. we know you see the rainbow already confused fakkit.

:dead:
Y'all nıggas annoying. I will hire a tornado to fụck y'all up... :picard:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
A tornado in that location? Wild cap or someone got a weather machine doing that shyt at will
I don't know if this is rhetorical but

Italy is struck by about 100 tornadoes a year, according to AtmosphericG2, a company that provides weather data to traders. On average, just over 70 are “marine spouts,” occurring off the coast, with another 30 onshore.
a waterspout, a tornado that starts on water and never reaches land, was what they were at least reported to be killed by.

2.DataandMethods
2.1.TornadoesinItaly
Untilafewyearsago,thescientificliteraturedealingwithtornadoesinItalywas
limited.........

copying and pasting from that .pdf was weird, but I'll paraphrase and say, there's a lot of tornadoes.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crazy the lawyer that got him acquitted was on that boat too. :picard: wonder if the cameras caught the storm when it happened?

This is not a good time to be a billionaire. Not safe on land, air or sea especially sea. Titangate :picard: people trying to find someway to take your fortune from all directions.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Gonna get swept under the rug

What rug? Swept under the ocean.
:youngsabo:

Granted I'll never understand the feeling of thinking you are invincible and can do whatever you want as a billionaire but...if you're this knee deep in fukkery you gotta know people might want you dead, which would make hopping on a boat or private plane the worse things you can possibly do.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps

uIchakx.gif