A Wealthy Tyc00n “Dies” After Being Acquitted In A Multi Billion Dollar Case… His Co-Defendant Also Died In Separate Incident Over The Same Weekend.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
There’s so many fuccking billionaires no one’s ever heard of. Shocking. I might need put up thecoli for sale. Figure I can net a good $3 Millie. Then flip that. Buy a set of huts in Thailand. And Bangladesh. Set up a hedonism paradise in Amsterdam. Live like a royal.
U need to go to Bali and chill with Mr Simmons
Might be best for now

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Who was the person who said it was a great idea to hit the sea in this type of weather with a possibility of a tornado??

Nobody has access to weather map on they phones

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They really killing these tech people off. Lets not front. How many tech execs done got stabbed up, helicopter crashes, car accidents, freak storms and etc within the last 3 years? They really doing some game of thrones shyt out here.
Yes someone paid off the tornado

fukking lunatic

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is worrisome. A lot of money involved but i can't speculate who would want him dead over it. Too many deaths for this to be coincidental.
If it can't be a coincidence then tell us how his enemies planned to catch him in the middle of an extreme weather event as an assassination plot. Who they pay off god?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes someone paid off the tornado

fukking lunatic

You should learn to respect other peoples views instead of constantly acting like a dikkhead, thinking youre right all the damn time. Why dont you get off my dikk and make yourself shine without MY help? Stop using me to elevate yourself up because you cant do it on your own without attaching yourself to my nuts. Jealous that im getting more attention than you without even trying on a web forum? Is that why youre mad? Eat a dikk and get therapy.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Okay mr black and white thinking. You should learn to respect other peoples views instead of constantly acting like a dikkhead, thinking youre right all the damn time.
right about what? who hired the tornado to assassinate the billionaire? everything isn't about right and wrong. just make some damn sense. you have a conspiracy but not practical plot or logic to the situation. you tell me i think i'm right all along yet you are a conspiracy nut narcissistic loon who's whole shtick is acting like he has awareness others don't. you seen every move in 4k before it occurred. you know this was a murder before any investigation. you don't see the irony of accusing another person of always wanting to be right when you are the one doing that. :skip:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right about what? who hired the tornado to assassinate the billionaire? everything isn't about right and wrong. just make some damn sense. you have a conspiracy but not practical plot or logic to the situation. you tell me i think i'm write all along as yet you are a conspiracy nut narcissistic loon who's whole shtick is acting like he has awareness others don't. you seen every move in 4k before it occurred. you know this was a murder before any investigation. you don't see the irony of accusing another person of always wanting to be right when you are the one doing that. :skip:

Whoop whoop. Jealousy got you writing essays huh? How you jealous of someone getting more attention on a web forum than you? Keep it real and say that your disdain for me isnt what youre trying to sell to the coli like that bullshyt essay. Jealousy has you acting like a bytch. Dont be mad at me because i got the glow and that youre just a raggedy canadian ho. Not my fault. :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Whoop whoop. Jealousy got you writing essays huh? How you jealous of someone getting more attention on a web forum than you? Keep it real and say that your disdain for me isnt what youre trying to sell to the coli like that bullshyt essay. Jealousy has you acting like a bytch. Dont be mad at me because i got the glow and that youre just a raggedy canadian ho. Not my fault. :yeshrug:
:russ:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them.

to a t

conspiracy nuts want to be so important and ahead of everyone in knowledge and when you don't believe them they talk down like their lunatic ramblings are fact. telling me i see the world in black and white. we know you see the rainbow already confused fakkit.

:dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is how i know that you the one with the issue. Why do you keep mentioning @DrX when dude hasnt been here in 10 years? I notice that you stay hating on certain posters who you think are "different" but are more popular than you. You really do care about this shyt way too much as if its all that you have going for you. :yeshrug: you clearly dont know what narcissism is if you dont even notice your own. Your narcissism got you getting jealous of screennames on a message board.

Notice this bytch is calling me a narcissist when i stand up for myself against goofies like him. You arent doing this bytchmade shyt offline so cut it out.

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Tornado?! HA! :skip:

We all know he got green lit, and the gov't fired up the weather machines to take him out with a "tornado" :sas1: