A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Not too long ago I was tryna fukk a broad caught up in one of these. I would be by her crib and she was always so proud to tell me about these meetings she was paying to go to and how much money she would be making, that I never told her what it really was cause I ain't want to break her heart.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Upcoming highlights:
he cant explain his own companies income disclosure statement, specifically why 80% of the IBO's average income is 53 cents a year :dead:
he says he doesn't care if the business fails and other people lose money :damn:
i :troll: throughout the vid, this nikka dumb ass fukk

Warning, its 15 mins long, but worth it
:lupe: ETA of upload?
Bout 9:15

illadope

きんが
Daps
I got it uploading now, dont laugh at my Louisiana country ass voice, i killed in the debate, and trolled while doing :ohlawd:

Man I dont care what you sound like breh, I wanna hear the desperation of the WUN person trying to rebut things

Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain the difference?

A business and a "job" both should have tangible product correct?

yes they should....

say i work at mcdonalds washing lettuce.....thats a job...

the cat that owns the franchise i work at...plus 10 others....has a business....

thats sorta how they sell these MLMs...

they sell the dream that you can be the 'franchise' owner....works out for some...not so well for others :yeshrug:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Man, yall hate but these MLM brehs are CAKING of hopes, dreams, and people like yourselves spreading the word.
I just want you to know I accidentally hit give rep when I meant to remove it, someday I will take that 10 back then neg you again. or I'll forget in which case don't worry about it

Daps
Man, yall hate but these MLM brehs are CAKING of hopes, dreams, and people like yourselves spreading the word.
just like MollyWatr was supposed to do..

AEyoZzE.png