Love this smiley

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
you again huh?

he cant explain it but i can....

the reason: everybody isnt cut out to do it...MLMs call for you to call people you know...prospect people you dont...and sign them up to your business....its not a job....FOR THE LAST TIME!!! IT'S NOT A JOB....its a business....this is in general...im not talking about whether or not Wake UP is legit...i dont know :manny:....

so yea...people get hyped in the beginning...then find out its actually a lot of work...and that its hard to make money...then yea they quit...so yeah the people at top...and what it really is is that they have recruited a lot of people...they make a lot of money....

any other questions? i'll gladly answer :troll:

explain the difference?

A business and a "job" both should have tangible product correct?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
you again huh?

the reason: everybody isnt cut out to do it...MLMs call for you to call people you know...prospect people you dont...and sign them up to your business....its not a job....FOR THE LAST TIME!!! IT'S NOT A JOB....its a business....this is in general...im not talking about whether or not Wake UP is legit...i dont know :manny:....

so yea...people get hyped in the beginning...then find out its actually a lot of work...and that its hard to make money...then yea they quit...so yeah the people at top...and what it really is is that they have recruited a lot of people...they make a lot of money....

Yeah did your mother raise you to be a bytch or did you just turn out that way :troll:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
you again huh?

:mjlol: This shyt is not a damn business. It's called exploitation. Everybody that doesn't can't succeed in fact an overwhelming majority that do it will lose money

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
you again huh?

The way they make their money is by recruiting other people to join them so they can recruit more people to join them. There is no real service going on. It's about suckering as many people as possible basically.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they make their money is by recruiting other people to join them so they can recruit more people to join them. There is no real service going on. It's about suckering as many people as possible basically.

if no service is being offered...then thats illegal :manny: