A thread on macrumors.com when the first iPod was released in 2001.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=500 :huhldup:

There were probably lots of you android peasants on that forum back then.

Peasant mind never learns and repeats the same shyt over and over. :banderas:

Brace yourselves for pre-orders day, fakkits. You know what it is. :steviej:

When all them iPhones will hit China though, its ova forever. :banderas:

iphone_5s_iphone_5c_iphone_4s_apple_products_16x9.jpg

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I for one am disappointed and think that apple is making a mistake by trying to get into this market.

The Archos Jukebox does the same thing and it's not blowing off the shelves either. $399 is just too much for an MP3 jukebox. Sorry Steve, this isn't it...

Better bring that price down or you wont sell any of these babies

This Christmas you will see mp3 players be commoditized. Meaning that the players from Korea will be way less expensive tha iPod. The real money is in DRM and distribution (ala Real Musicnet). If Apple were smart they would be focusing on high gross revenue from services rather than a playback device.

Steve Jobs is under terrible consuling or is under too much pot. This propusal is not realistic at all. If Apple does something like this again is going down.

Holy shyt. :banderas:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're an idiot.... what brought apple back to relevance was quality. Those old iphones came with a

USB/firewire cable with dock
2 Headphones
Wall charger

I was an early adopter and swore by their quality but I had also bought and returned a bunch of other mp3 players trying to find the best one and kept coming back to apple because the sound quality was unmatched. It wasn't marketing or fanboy shyt, I did research. They also had/have a great warranty for products.

Fast forward to now and I haven't fukked with and iPhone since 3g. They are good phones but unlike with the iPod situation they are not the best and the truth is there are tons of viable options. The phone market is wide open.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I had an Archos jukebox ... that thing was wonderful. 250GBs.. and drag and drop file addition .... I stil dont have an ipod because I refuse to install iTunes.
My sister bought my 2 daughters a iPod for Xmas and my wife bought herself an ipod touch ,.. To this day they still have 0000000 songs because I refuse to install iTunes... LOL

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Your an idiot.... what brought apple back to relevance was quality. Those old iphones came with a

USB/WiFi cable with dock
2 Headphones
Wall charger

I was an early adopter and swore by their quality but I had also bought and returned a bunch of other mp3 players trying to find the best one and kept coming back to apple because the sound quality was unmatched. It wasn't marketing or fanboy shyt, I did research. They also had/have a great warranty for products.

Fast forward to now and I haven't fukked with and iPhone since 3g. They are good phones but unlike with the iPod situation they are not the best and the truth is there are tons of viable options. The phone market is wide open.

GOD I LOVE THAT LINE.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I had an Archos jukebox ... that thing was wonderful. 250GBs.. and drag and drop file addition .... I stil dont have an ipod because I refuse to install iTunes.
My sister bought my 2 daughters a iPod for Xmas and my wife bought herself an ipod touch ,.. To this day they still have 0000000 songs because I refuse to install iTunes... LOL

:beli: damn my nikka, you're depriving your kids the right to use their gifts b/c you wont install itunes? is there a reason for this?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:beli: damn my nikka, you're depriving your kids the right to use their gifts b/c you wont install itunes? is there a reason for this?
Actually, no real reason anymore. Back then the anti-apple campaign was on and poppin because they charged to DAMN much and it was cool to hate. Plus I didnt want to install a program just so I can transfer music so using exployer was the way to go.

Now, I have no real reason ... I'll be 40 tomorrow, I'm paying for programs now .... hell, might as well install itunes .... maybe i'll put it on the laptop or their PC ... it still not going on the HTPC or my main PC...