A Taylor Came Down To Georgia, or At Least A Travis (Falcons v Chiefs) SNF NBC/Peacock

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They shoulda told the computer the Chiefs don't have a RB and they TE :flabbynsick:

Exactly. Does that analytics card take into account half your fukking OL is hurt? Does it take into account that your defense been playing well for the most part. Does it take into account the other side is playing a backup RB.

That card is bullshyt.

Give your guys a chance to win the damn game!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
GYIXchvWQAA6GYB

:dead:
Bro....there are a lot of dumb football players man. "Let me run up my man's back!!!" :mjlol:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Y’all play caller is terrible. It seemed like they wanted to waste clock but genuinely couldn’t move the ball on KC. Oh and Kirk is yeah..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, teams psyching themselves out

KC could easily be 0-3. There isn't a talent gap, I wouldn't even say their offensive scheme is just miles better.

This completely and its infuriating. Teams still with the mindset from 2-3 years ago.

"Its the Chiefs,we have to get 7! Cant leave points on the table:damn:!"

If you know all their games end up close,no need to be aggressive.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This completely and its infuriating. Teams still with the mindset from 2-3 years ago.

"Its the Chiefs,we have to get 7! Cant leave points on the table:damn:!"

If you know all their games end up close,no need to be aggressive.
It's kind of like how teams used to do against the Patriots. They figure giving Mahomes the ball late in the game with a lead or only down one score is a guarantee for them so teams do dumb shyt in anticipation of that. Definitely should've taken the points cause the Chiefs offense is struggling right now.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
With play calls like that I can’t even be mad at the other team. We got 2 OL down and we run to the weakest side of the line with the game on the line.

We deserved to lose
Nah dog. Play call worked. RB, who is not a FB, didn't run up the hole to make the right block.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah, teams psyching themselves out

KC could easily be 0-3. There isn't a talent gap, I wouldn't even say their offensive scheme is just miles better.

LOL if nikka keep BARELY losing then there is a talent gap. WTF are MFs getting THAT close then coming up short? Stop being stupid Victor, youre smarter than this