A Taylor Came Down To Georgia, or At Least A Travis (Falcons v Chiefs) SNF NBC/Peacock

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Handed Atlanta a TD. Ref saw the clear holding and just said "fukk it, let's keep them in the game".

This is what i be talkin about. Teams get calls to stay in the game, then when the Chiefs get calls at the end people start crying.
let me say it again. Shouldn't have even been that close.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last time i pick Kelce in a damn prize picks. I keep thinking they will force him the ball to get him going,but guess theyve decided for him already:flabbynsick:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
nikka bout to injure himself trying to run the clock out. Just win the game damn

Mahomes can't help himself

When he's running up the field, it's always a late slide tryna get the late hit

When he's running up the sideline, it's always a deceleration on the paint to draw the defender in, knowing they can't touch him but he continues to run while out of bounds, making the defender think the play is still live, almost always getting the late hit

Now, when it's time to kneel, he's running around like a jackass, feigning a slide and damn near hurting himself. He just said he "was just trying to take a knee." :what: No you weren't. You were fukkin around. If you actually just took the knee, it woulda been a potential crisis averted.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I dont understand why NFL coaches are allergic to points now. fukk whatever that analytics card says, take the points when you can get them!
Cause you got nerds telling you that your X amount of years in the sport has taught you is wrong. Hell, ESPN even has an analytics percentage right or wrong play meter they been using during CFB games

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that had Pitts anytime TD +200 is joinin Diddy on suicide watch. Probably wont get closer than that. They finna have him block for the rest of the game wit maybe 1 more reception LMAO

I hate how predictable this shyt is :dead:

I made that post when Pitts had 1 reception for that 50 yard gain.

What did he finish the game with? 2 receptions for 59 yards. :deadrose:

Falcons have so many weapons as many as any team damn near but they OL and playcallin killin em.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Last time i pick Kelce in a damn prize picks. I keep thinking they will force him the ball to get him going,but guess theyve decided for him already:flabbynsick:

Yea he’s been my go to guy the past few years but for whatever read they don’t give him the ball anymore. I stopped betting on him:mjcry:wigga used to win me hella bread