A sincere thank you to The Coli **Free Daps and Reps**

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only skimmed through the O.P. but congratulations, T.S.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good job.

Chick asked me other day what my goals were, didn't really
Have a good answer and didn't want to lie to her and it's not that I never thought or think about it it's that right now in life I'm trying just to make it financially and make sure I have food and my bills paid even though I'm making decent money i'm still new to this job after bouncing around all year because im
Getting fired. I know somehing good will
Happen and i make effort to grow always. Biggest issue is me having a background closes lots of doors even though I have finessed my way through some doors. On the surface... im
Healthy,in shape,have hobbies stay active, have a crib- i pull very attractive females but that doesn't last long after we fukk a few times they weird out and so im waiting to clean my record next year when im eligible should be more options for me. I still do pretty good even taking L's after L's sill
Manage to have a nice life, keep my hair cut frequently ride nice and yet the void missing is a strong relationship. Which I think im close to when I really vibe out heavy with a chick that makes me think it could work but the more time passes the bullshyt comes out doesnt mattee what i do different this happens... think I should wait until the chick is my girlfriend before having sex that way it's been a long time coming instead of fukking too early on... but if she doesnt fukk me she will fukk the next man? Maybe a chick will wait and ill for sure wait for the chick but how can I be sure she won't leave because im not trying to throw dikk... that in itsself can cause her to become less interested or even more interested... idk but if you a non felon... life should be pretty easy for you. As balanced as I am and thirsty to learn and things I do know... i'm still with odds against me and I keep pushing because I can deal with life.
You be sneak pulling the condom off or something breh? :dahell:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:stopitslime:
Damn breh, let the man live. 70k is more than great for someone fresh out the gate in his position. Let him have his moment. Who gives a fukk what you're making right now. Why you telling a nikka, who finally is happy, that he need to do better, 500k and all that bullshyt....

Anyway congrats Op, keep it up. Wish you the best in life
:salute:

We don't accept mediocrity in cert gang breh :ufdup:

I'm trying to get these cats to realize they can hit the 1% with ease so ima stay on these nikkas ass until they pull up in a Lambo :birdman:

Last edited:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
You be sneak pulling the condom off or something breh? :dahell:
Breh the chicks that I talk to and actually want to date are great looking. I fukk them raw dikk, they allow it. I have no reservations because in my mind they are material I want to be in my life and someone who exercises or has some type of hobby that requires staying active and they at least once or twice seen my self control of me not trying to fukk them thats when they give me the p*ssy and they get freaky as if super comfy ...but physiologically something changes in their brain and after sex they think and think and I don't dead them I keep things same and they fall off soon after that first week after sex hardest to overcome

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Congratulations breh:salute:

I'm tryna get like you, I've been taking classes for the last year in IT. The best thing is that the classes are free because of my financial aid. I'm currently studying for the A+ and Network +

I notice alot of brothers are starting to get in this field too. My classes are filled with black men of all ages trying to get to 6 certs :wow:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Congrats bro. I like hearing success stories from folks like us and not a celebrity. That gives me motivation.:salute: I'm trying to do my own thing but I'm my biggest enemy at the moment. :francis: