NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Didnt-read-lol_o_141041_zps7e4bc047.gif

Too much positivity not enough fukkery in this thread :troll:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Breh, it's damn near impossible not to hit that number unless you're completely lazy. it's like someone graduating from an ivy league college then deciding to work at Starbucks for minimum wage. It's hustling backwards :damn:

And if you're bringing home 10k/month post receipts breh. Matter fact you shoulda been put nikkas on game if that's the case :manny:
In IT yes... Believe it or not though, there's a lot of people out there that don't want to spend their lives doing that. 10k a month where? In LA,NYC, CHI etc. that's really not much to write home about.

I don't get paid the same way you do either...I have equity in the company I'm contracted with and aggressively put my salary + commission towards that.Im thinking much bigger than 6 figures. I could move to LA or SF and easily make myself 150k+ with over 13 years of experience doing business development strategy.

What I'm going to post will show you how I'm livin and just how elite I am at my craft (i.e. Business development and the ridiculous ROI margins). I could work anywhere and you'll see that. Then you can do the math and see what my end of the year earnings will be)

Ive documented everything on here and put plenty of people on game. I've been so transparent - even to a fault. While I was broke af, I posted about it on here. I've admitted to being in over $800,000+ in debt and how the smart young guys on here can learn from my mistakes. I've even offered to put together a full comprehensive SEO/Integrated Digital Strategy + Data Analysis/Consumer research for free to any young black man on this site that has a business and needs qualified leads. Ive also destroyed these so called "real estate investors" on this site trying to give poor advice to our youth.

I don't ever get into these internet money flexing battles cause it's always corny...but I'm a good story of what it means to never give up.

I think that's a better way to put people on "game" than to suggest that IT is the holy grail

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
In IT yes... Believe it or not though, there's a lot of people out there that don't want to spend their lives doing that. 10k a month where? In LA,NYC, CHI etc. that's really not much to write home about.

I don't get paid the same way you do either...I have equity in the company I'm contracted with and aggressively put my salary + commission towards that.Im thinking much bigger than 6 figures. I could move to LA or SF and easily make myself 150k+ with over 13 years of experience doing business development strategy.

What I'm going to post will show you how I'm livin and just how elite I am at my craft (i.e. Business development and the ridiculous ROI margins). I could work anywhere and you'll see that. Then you can do the math and see what my end of the year earnings will be)

Ive documented everything on here and put plenty of people on game. I've been so transparent - even to a fault. While I was broke af, I posted about it on here. I've admitted to being in over $800,000+ in debt and how the smart young guys on here can learn from my mistakes. I've even offered to put together a full comprehensive SEO/Integrated Digital Strategy + Data Analysis/Consumer research for free to any young black man on this site that has a business and needs qualified leads. Ive also destroyed these so called "real estate investors" on this site trying to give poor advice to our youth.

I don't ever get into these internet money flexing battles cause it's always corny...but I'm a good story of what it means to never give up.

I think that's a better way to put people on "game" than to suggest that IT is the holy grail

You said a whole lot if nothing in this post breh :patrice:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Check the certs thread breh, we post receipts. There's a couple of us already sitting on 5 figures a month in take home pay :ahh:

That's fukking bonkers :dwillhuh: I salute you brehs whew :salute: :whew: