A ring of fire solar eclipse will occur next week, the next won't occur until 2046

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
hear me out

its occurred to me that there is a degree of confusion and strangeness in the greek stories that I now read them with the thinking that the obvious meaning is the deception

so in their case, "broad light" or "all shining light" somehow inhabited a false cow? and a mythological creature laid with it? :skip:

but here is the kicker, when Jacob said all of that about his son, its truly supposed to be a blessing??!?! there is no sure translation of his name either that is agreed upon

it doesnt help my mind that the reuben sandwich is so damn delicious :mjcry:
Whether we call them myths or not, they were the religious literature of the Greeks. Just like every other religion, they too had their 'mysteries' too pure for the profane. We miss that in academia bc we're so focused on what's provable through science, archeology, the material world. Nobody respects their mysticism, not classicists. and not the ppl who once shared that same 'religion' (most of the world) bc the majority have been converted to Abrahamic faiths.

If Isis can construct a golden penis and impregnate herself with it, why a cow can't get it in?? :mjlol:

:pachaha: Jacob blessed everybody but the miscreants and the undeserving: Reuben, Simeon, and Levi.

@Koichos prolly busy right about now. :usure:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@HarlemHottie i know I'm not crazy :damn:

giphy.gif
:deadrose: Yo! Thats craaaazy. You felt it too.

• Sad
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:deadrose: Yo! Thats craaaazy. You felt it too.
because from the biblical context we are all sons and daughters of israel :wow:

it said the Jacob struggled with the angel and prevailed

which means his entire testimony could be read in reverse for a different purpose

if his power is in reuben, and his excellence he must really mean it

For context, why did a burnt offering result the conception of Samson?
Eustache_Le_Sueur_-_The_Sacrifice_of_Manoah%2C_1640-1650.jpg

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:jbhmm:Explain, please.
well consider this, what gets created after the struggle? his name change to Israel (and the promise to Abraham was that in his seed would all nations be blessed)

the whole story still has an egyptian type thinking behind it

When he is working for Laban(white) and his herds, I dont read it as literal cattle in the sense we think

because by the end of it Laban was told to say nothing bad OR good to Jacob which would imply the degree of severity of consequence between them must have been very high

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
If Isis can construct a golden penis and impregnate herself with it, why a cow can't get it in?? :mjlol:
also i need to touch on this, but by the egyptians perspective Isis is a cow. :skip:

remember the greek deities did say they fled to egypt and became animals

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Was pretty cool to see

I kinda forgot about it and was like why are the shadows looking like this?

M64fwry.jpg

Wasn't far enough south for the full circle of fire but it was dope