A question for black conservatives(blexit)

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been noticing a rise in black republicans online attempting to spread their message for the past couple of years. Outside of Abe Lincoln ending slavery, whats the purpose of affiliating yourselves with that shyt?

Esp. when most of their policies do not help black people and actively hurt most Americans period, not just black people.

The democrats are far from perfect but there aren't many compelling reasons to hop on board with the GOP unless you're a staunch gun enthusiast and a CEO of a corporation

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been noticing a rise in black republicans online attempting to spread their message for the past couple of years. Outside of Abe Lincoln ending slavery, whats the purpose of affiliating yourselves with that shyt?

Esp. when most of their policies do not help black people and actively hurt most Americans period, not just black people.

The democrats are far from perfect but there aren't many compelling reasons to hop on board with the GOP unless you're a staunch gun enthusiast and a CEO of a corporation
These people don't want to be black. It boils down as simple as that. It's a way of saying, "I'm not one of those n*ggers."

The MAGA hat is nothing more than a surrender flag.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps

Breh I think you made a mistake, all I see are a bunch of pictures of this same nikka
ruckus.jpg

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the reasoning behind being a hardcore black republican.

shyt is like a real life parody.

This bytch really said the Dems "Whipped Kanye back to the plantation".

Use racially charged language from the right and pretend that you don't see color brehettes.

I'm vehemently against calling ones blackness into question but there's
an ugliness that comes along with this supposed subversion from Black Republicans.

The snide remarks.
The dubious condescension.
The "Magical Negro" syndrome being the fitting tone for nearly every statement.

Being complicit in the complete dismantling of your own future under the guise of
being a progressive black person who "thinks outside of the box" while simultaneously
being unable to be critical of a leader are two modes of thought which cannot coexist.

I'm one more completely tone deaf and poorly thought out tweet away from advocating that
they should not procreate so as to save my future offspring and keep the doomsday clock
a few seconds further away from midnight.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt is sad. If we even put the Civil Rights movement aside, what has the Republican Party and more broadly the conservative movement ever done to earn the black vote?

Until recently when they started using Mexicans and Muslimsas the prime boogeyman, Black people were the main targets of White conservative ire.

Republicans have literally used white racial resentment as a strategy since the 1970s.

:mindblown:

We are living in interesting times indeed.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@How Sway?
Several reasons I believe:

1. To show our votes aren’t garunteed, and our issues ignorable. If Dems are in fact “good whites” then they will put forth the effort to make leaving their plantation unentertainable. Currently Dems have zero incentive to do for black voters.

2. Accelerationism; the GOP does more to destabilize the mechanism by which white supremacy is enforced and maintained. If you doubt as I do that whites will give up their seat at the top peacefully, then you have to push for a reset/collapse. No black man should find the stability of an oppressive government desirable.

3. Negroes aware of the black situation do not buy that allowing low skill immigrant workers into the country is good for black workers or black wages... swelling the brown voter block also isn’t believed to bode well for blacks and our already diminishing political clout.
Many negroes have experienced first hand that brown people are just as hostile if not more so to blacks than whites, so the fervent Dems support of brown people is off putting. You may laugh but TLR is a much more accurate representation of black opinion on the immigration issue than HL.

4. Conservative boards are beginning to speak of reparations :mjgrin:something top Dems(Bernie) reject outright, and/or will not get behind.
Granted they are framing it as welfare reform in which entitlements are only granted to the DoS which has no chance of getting off the ground. It’s still interesting that such murmurs are beginning.
They are beginning to realize they can shrink the nanny state by 90% if the narrow it’s scope to only blacks. I credit our brown brehs for this.:mjgrin: I’m watching this closely.

5. Dems have been either complicit in our oppression or impuissant in ending/reversing it.

The actions of Dems and the rhetoric of liberal negroes simply doesn’t add up. I think some negroes need to take those blue colored glasses off and stop with the “sure they aren’t perfect” routine.

6. Blacks(as a community) are conservatives at heart. Progressivism isn’t our thing.
:manny:
7. The bag.

:hubie:For the record this is just my opinion on why so many conservative blacks are popping up.
I’ve been in contact with none of these negroes.

Last edited: