A Nice way of telling my GF she's getting too fat

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I've always been one to tell my gf straight up. You ain't gotta insult her, but let her know that she needs to check herself.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave breh she aint going back while u with her

This.

It's such a rarity for a woman to go back to being in shape after blowing up. They'll always find bundles of men who are very accepting of her new body image which validates that her ex man was a "a$$hole" for wanting her to get back in the shape he fell in love with.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, @TheReckoning what did you decide to do about your situation?

Yes I told her that she needs to work on herself and that I would help her if she needed it. She took the wrong way and cried and avoided me for the rest of the day. Now she is right back to eating sweets.:snoop: I knew it would backfire she is a very sensitive women.

She promised to get back on track in March..but she made the same promise for Feb and didn't keep it.

Thanks for the advice everyone

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You really need to be HOH when it comes to fat women, especially fat black women. Don't enable these women or simp fat women. It's a trainer that has a YouTube video where he carries a bat when training fat ass black women and calls them fat bytches which motivates them. I'll post the link if I can find it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes I told her that she needs to work on herself and that I would help her if she needed it. She took the wrong way and cried and avoided me for the rest of the day. Now she is right back to eating sweets.:snoop: I knew it would backfire she is a very sensitive women.

She promised to get back on track in March..but she made the same promise for Feb and didn't keep it.

You can't be dissuaded by crying. Women cry everyday, b. She's not your wife so you're well within your right to tell her you're not attracted to her and that if she doesn't get on track, you'll leave her. That's not mean. If she was your wife, then I would tell you to slap the cookies out her hand and make her go to the gym with you.

I packed on more pounds for Winter and the guy I was dating straight up asked me when I was going to start exercising again :heh: I knew I had gained weight so I wasn't mad he said something and I actually respected him for not holding it back. Honesty saves relationships, not sparing feelings.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You can't be dissuaded by crying. Women cry everyday, b. She's not your wife so you're well within your right to tell her you're not attracted to her and that if she doesn't get on track, you'll leave her. That's not mean. If she was your wife, then I would tell you to slap the cookies out her hand and make her go to the gym with you.

I packed on more pounds for Winter and the guy I was dating straight up asked me when I was going to start exercising again :heh: I knew I had gained weight so I wasn't mad he said something and I actually respected him for not holding it back. Honesty saves relationships, not sparing feelings.

Exactly. You spoke to my point about being hard on hoes when it comes to weight. Im glad you said honesty saves relationships which most people don't really realize and skirt around feelings and minimizing facts to spare feelings when you just be blunt. OP needs to grow some balls and stop trying to be nice and just tell his girl to loose the fukking weight.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Take her out to do activities where she is working out. Like Yall could go biking, play basketball, skating, go to the gym together. Than start buying healthier foods. Or just straight up ask her about why she is changing up things? But most people tend to gain weight as they get older.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's not ya wife yet and she already letting herself go. :jbhmm:

Leave her.:demonic:
It's harsh but this is what I would feel forced to do. She don't even have the decency to wait until there's legal obligation to get fat on you breh? :snoop:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, anybody who says they'll wait to another month, or another week, or another day, to start getting in shape (or start anything really) is just bullshytting and looking for an out. If you're serious about improving something you'll get to work immediately.