A Nice way of telling my GF she's getting too fat

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
im fukkin dyin at all the maneuvering y'all expect of a man tellin his girl she gaining too much weight :laff:

but in that thread where @Ziggiy took offense cuz his wife basically called him a bum y'all said he was overreacting and she was just giving tough love :russ: :stopitslime: :camby:

i'm convinced that for some of y'all if ur husband called you fat you'd be completely devastated :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
im fukkin dyin at all the maneuvering y'all expect of a man tellin his girl she gaining too much weight :laff:

but in that thread where @Ziggiy took offense cuz his wife basically called him a bum y'all said he was overreacting and she was just giving tough love :russ: :stopitslime: :camby:

Worked out for me though :sas2:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When people appear not to care about things they did previously there may be something going on in the background.

Speak to her, I would make it a general conversation about how she's feeling and where she's at emotionally, make it about being healthy (DO NOT use the word fat) instead talk about eating well and keeping active.

In terms of losing attraction deny deny deny. The girls can disagree with me on this but telling her you're losing your attraction will not serve as a motivator it will only complicate things and kill her self confidence.

So take her somewhere you think she'll open up and ask her how she's feeling. Be honest (with considered and considerate words) I.e when you ask her how she doing insert naturally; I love you and I can see a change, I'm concerned about long term health, I'm here for you, let's talk about what I can do to support you. Instead of; starting with we need to talk about your weight and finishing with I would never cheat on you but I'm worried.

Btw DO NOT TELL HER YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CHEAT ON HER. It's just going to make wonder where your mind is at.
Great advice.

:salute:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The reason she getting fat is cuz u never blunt with her....if she was afraid of your bluntness and honest, she would know damn well not to be getting fat, cuz if she do she know yo ass would call her out about it