A Nice way of telling my GF she's getting too fat

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been in a relationship for almost 3 years. Initially she took care of herself but now she's eating pizza and drinking pop almost every day. Her stomach looks like she's having a baby and her face is getting fatter. Its getting hard for me to maintain a sexual attraction to her. I'm not cheating on her but I do subconsciously look at other women more often (especially women who appear to keep their body in shape) . When we are out together she notices me doing this sometimes and gets insecure. I love this women and do not want to hurt her. I can't fathom cheating on her.

She is also getting increasingly concerned about me not initiating sex anymore. I'm losing attraction to her. I suggest going to the gym and buy healthier foods so she can have that option. She doesn't seem to care. How do i go about telling her to take better care of herself?

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Don't play the guessing game. Tell her. But choose your words wisely. It's not what you say but how you say it is how people would perceive the message and being it is with your significant other, choose it wisely. Bring up the topic and express your concerns.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
When people appear not to care about things they did previously there may be something going on in the background.

Speak to her, I would make it a general conversation about how she's feeling and where she's at emotionally, make it about being healthy (DO NOT use the word fat) instead talk about eating well and keeping active.

In terms of losing attraction deny deny deny. The girls can disagree with me on this but telling her you're losing your attraction will not serve as a motivator it will only complicate things and kill her self confidence.

So take her somewhere you think she'll open up and ask her how she's feeling. Be honest (with considered and considerate words) I.e when you ask her how she doing insert naturally; I love you and I can see a change, I'm concerned about long term health, I'm here for you, let's talk about what I can do to support you. Instead of; starting with we need to talk about your weight and finishing with I would never cheat on you but I'm worried.

Btw DO NOT TELL HER YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CHEAT ON HER. It's just going to make wonder where your mind is at.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When people appear not to care about things they did previously there may be something going on in the background.

Speak to her, I would make it a general conversation about how she's feeling and where she's at emotionally, make it about being healthy (DO NOT use the word fat) instead talk about eating well and keeping active.

In terms of losing attraction deny deny deny. The girls can disagree with me on this but telling her you're losing your attraction will not serve as a motivator it will only complicate things and kill her self confidence.

So take her somewhere you think she'll open up and ask her how she's feeling. Be honest (with considered and considerate words) I.e when you ask her how she doing insert naturally; I love you and I can see a change, I'm concerned about long term health, I'm here for you, let's talk about what I can do to support you. Instead of; starting with we need to talk about your weight and finishing with I would never cheat on you but I'm worried.

Btw DO NOT TELL HER YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CHEAT ON HER. It's just going to make wonder where your mind is at.
Ayayo why does he have to baby her
He just needs to tell her that she is getting fat and is not cute anymore..straight up

He doesn't need to take her anywhere

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Ayayo why does he have to baby her
He just needs to tell her that she is getting fat and is not cute anymore..straight up

He doesn't need to take her anywhere

Awowo you should know better than to be mean to the person you sleep next to. Most people get killed by people they know.

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
If you really love her tell her this:

'' Hey baby, I always see these couples working out together at the gym and I was thinking about how much I would like for you to go with me...
I think it would be fun and a good and healthy way to spend more time together...
We could also do it as a challenge and set up a goal for both of us.. For example: You choose something that you would like to acomplish with your body/health and I do the same...
And we can help each other reach that goal, for example, I could really use your help with eating better/healthier...
AND to make it more interesting... We can plan a trip or a price for both of us to enjoy together after we reach our goal....
What do you think boo? ''

You're welcome...

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just leave, she won't change. No need to baby her either, she is well aware she gained weight but she is under the guise that you will love and accept her no matter what.

I love thick, chubby, and fat women. The one thing that sucks about dating them long term is that they gradual blow up over time. They will do everything but eating healthy and working out taking a bunch of dumb ass shorts like waist trainers, crash diets, fat burner pills, etc