A “Moderator” Issued Me “Warning Points”(lol) For Race Baiting

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nikka said don’t own a clean sheet of paper :mjlol:

I’m at work, making 73K a year, just sit here in the cab of a truck that doesn’t have… oh no!… a clean sheet of paper in it :damn:

fQBqOFb.jpg

What are youuuu doing? :jbhmm:

Are you even Black?

Do you have a job?

I’ve posted proof of both, have you? :jbhmm:

this picture wasn't a good idea fam....

edit: Yup, it wasn't :dead:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Does seem like this board is a little over moderated
Long as someone isn't spamming the board or putting it at risk of being shut down they should fall back, especially since people can simply put real trolls on ignore
When mods start using their personal opinions to determine what "quality posts" are and deleting shyt you lose a lot of the natural fukkery and funniness that makes board worth coming to.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
My god do you nikkas know ANYTHING outside of Twitter and feminine hygiene products? :heh:

Do you not see that’s CLEARLY a 6 speed? :dahell:

It’s not an 18-wheeler, or a “rig”, I don’t sleep in it, and it’s not my job to clean it considering we don’t use it every day.

If I was in an wheeler you’d see no less than 12-15 gears, and up to like 18, on the shifter.

Off topic but do you even know how to change a flat tire? Serious question :dahell:
Nope, I pay filthy, stanking ass, stuck doing manual labor, leather skin ass nikkas like you to do it for me.......

Are you really hot about that warning?

Nah

You just hot from the sun whooping yo ass from working in the fukking 90° heat all damn day.