A “Moderator” Issued Me “Warning Points”(lol) For Race Baiting

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m literally a BOXER.

Fat WHERE? :heh:

WBF3bwI.jpg

You’re trying so hard to save face that you’re just making shyt up now :mjlol: … and for what?

To defend the mods?

They not going to make you a mod too breh, relax. :mjlol:

You're black ain't no denying that. :salute:

But yeah........You cant be out here representin us like this. :snoop: You got 24hrs to post a pic of that cab, clean, or we just gonna have to Bush your account.

I'm not gonna ask how you box and sustain yourself with Jimmy Dean and Wendy's and cheez-it grooves. But you do you.

Just clean that truck up.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nikka said don’t own a clean sheet of paper :mjlol:

I’m at work, making 73K a year, just sit here in the cab of a truck that doesn’t have… oh no!… a clean sheet of paper in it :damn:

fQBqOFb.jpg

What are youuuu doing? :jbhmm:

Are you even Black?

Do you have a job?

I’ve posted proof of both, have you? :jbhmm:
You still eating swine in 2022? :mjpls:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Derailment
im just talkin shyt bruh u getting mad taking more pictures and shyt

Goofy shyt. Goofies always pop shyt, get checked for poppin shyt, and then try to fall back on that “I was just playin” escape route. :hubie:

Naw, you was really tryna get your daps with that corny shyt. :umad:

And had I not checked you- had I simply thought “oh he’s just playin” and just kept it moving- me “being fat” would’ve become a permanent narrative for the rest of my time here on this site, every time I have a disagreement.

So I did the right thing and checked your lame ass the moment you tried to get slick with that “you’re fat” shyt. :umad:

I’m not new to message boards breh, just new here. Been on message boards since 1999. I’ve dealt with every type of poster that is currently in this thread, just different names and different sites. :coffee:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You're black ain't no denying that. :salute:

But yeah........You cant be out here representin us like this. :snoop: You got 24hrs to post a pic of that cab, clean, or we just gonna have to Bush your account.

I'm not gonna ask how you box and sustain yourself with Jimmy Dean and Wendy's and cheez-it grooves. But you do you.

Just clean that truck up.
Don’t forget those boberry biscuits from bojangles in there too :ohlawd:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Goofy shyt. Goofies always pop shyt, get checked for poppin shyt, and then try to fall back on that “I was just playin” escape route. :hubie:

Naw, you was really tryna get your daps with that corny shyt. :umad:

And had I not checked you- had I simply thought “oh he’s just playin” and just kept it moving- me “being fat” would’ve become a permanent narrative for the rest of my time here on this site, every time I have a disagreement.

So I did the right thing and checked your lame ass the moment you tried to get slick with that “you’re fat” shyt. :umad:

I’m not new to message boards breh, just new here. Been on message boards since 1999. I’ve dealt with every type of poster that is currently in this thread, just different names and different sites. :coffee:
Oh yeah, where you from what site you claim :birdman: