A man is suing BET for being forced to wear male clothes

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
B. Scott -- an openly gay transgender person -- is suing BET, claiming the network humiliated him during the recent BET Awards by yanking him off the show because he was wearing women's clothes.

Scott claims in his lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- he was hired to be the Style Stage Correspondent for the pre-show in June. At the beginning of the show, Scott claims he was wearing a flowing black tunic and black pants ... which he says were approved by BET honchos.

Scott claims after the first segment of the pre-show, he was pulled backstage and told his garb wasn't acceptable. Scott says he was ordered to "mute the makeup, pull back his hair" and remove the women's wear ... which included heels.

Scott says they forced him to change into men's clothing [see below]. Nonetheless ... Scott says he was still 86'd from the show and replaced by Adrienne Bailon.

Scott says he was humiliated and suffered damage to his reputation, claiming BET is guilty of discrimination based on gender identity as well as sexual orientation.

He wants $2.5 million minimum from BET.

Calls to BET were not returned.

0807-b-scott-bet-getty-2.jpg

0807-b-scott-bet-getty-9.jpg

Daps
Hold up.....so he did what they asked and changed clothes....and they still bumped him?

Ehhhh......he might have a case :manny:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I wonder how many people will post in this thread who do not like gays.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikka shoulda kept his gay ass at home then:wtf:

Thats not cool breh. Gays are people too, I feel that they should have the same privileges as others.

While I don't agree with people being gay, Im not god, youre not either.

Shouldnt judge

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ain't this the nikka jamie fox gay ass was on the radio calling beautiful multiple times

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well its a demonic network so i dont know why they would expect non-demonic standards from their staff.

its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited: