A lil Detroit ish for yall

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What is this? 4 pages and no one posting Dej?
Is she too big to be considered "Detroit ish"

Top 10 mixtape of 2014 :yes:

Thank you for adding breh, thread was in the bushes when she started making noise. I was waiting for someone other than me to up:myman:

Still waiting for @DetroitEWarren To post some Dobbs in here

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

my guy Buddy on the beat :obama:

easily the most slept on producer from Detroit :wow:

breh this entire project is :whew:, going in the ride asap. You should make a separate thread and get one of the mods to sticky for a bit if possible, its not going to get the love it needs in here. Good lookin' out on this really.
Demise (Monsoon Rap), Master Sifu, Rappers for Lunch, Soulfood, High In The Skigh, Vacuum :damn::damn::damn:.

Buddy is legit :myman:and his crew. Can't go wrong with Dope beats and Rhymes, these cats are comedy too :heh:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
First I've heard of this cat, this is dope though. Do you know him? Breh looks familiar.

I agree, definitely looking forward to that Guilty and Oh no also
Nah, I don't know breh. Found him by accident. You may be familiar with his other song though. They used to always play this on 98 wjlb:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Nah, I don't know breh. Found him by accident. You may be familiar with his other song though. They used to always play this on 98 wjlb:

7 is my man. Been down with him since literally right after he got out of jail. Him and my homie Cizar(rip) were locked up together and they used to ALWAYS reminisce on how they used to take out mc's in the joint. :mjcry: