A lil Detroit ish for yall

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is anybody bumping that 7 the General? dude has some bangers.

First I've heard of this cat, this is dope though. Do you know him? Breh looks familiar.

New Black Opera kinda weak but Waajeed & 14Kt have the 2 best beats.

Guilty Simpson/Oh No cassette is uncut raw

I agree, definitely looking forward to that Guilty and Oh no also

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
New Black Opera kinda weak but Waajeed & 14Kt have the 2 best beats.

Guilty Simpson/Oh No cassette is uncut raw
She stopped stripping when she started rapping:mjcry:

Thicker than a jar of peanut butter
:ohhh: Word which club was she at? I figured somebody would get at some of these chicks with a marketable body and provide them the tools (ghost writer and etc) to rap.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That's crazy. Dude used to live in Atlanta right
I know fasho he was raised here cause I remember being around a "lil Moochie" when I was a little ass kid. We aint really cousins but you know how that goes, my OG and his were best friends in college and still hung out years after that. They still talk to this day, I honestly aint know nothing about him until my og mentioned it. She is the one who tole me he had signed with Nas, she been trying to put a connection together with him and Dobbs since she found that shyt out.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: Word which club was she at? I figured somebody would get at some of these chicks with a marketable body and provide them the tools (ghost writer and etc) to rap.
These broads Dance all over Now. The top broads throw parties or get "booked" at different clubs around the city. This kash doll broads claim to fame is she supposedly made 25 racks at her birthday party one year.