A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
nikka they can still win wtf :laff: you act like it was 3-3 and he got suspended for game 7 and they lost
Breh I want it to be over but this shyt is primed and ready for a historic comeback and collapse :to:

Remember: Bron himself has stated that if he wanted to he could come in and drop 60 a game HIMSELF.

Combine that with the way Kyrie has been shooting? All it would take would be for Kevin Love to remember he's a fukking NBA All-Star and Game 6 could get ugly very very quickly.

They did this against the Thunder :lupe:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Pick a Card Any Card I bet you can't you pull it...Golden State Number 1 with a bullet...:myman:

For you ol skool Golden State nikkas...(Rootin for Cavs Tho :lolbron:)

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Steph, it's time........

tumblr_npnhwa7y4p1szqimao1_400.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm starting to lean towards wanting Cleveland to win. That city needs a ring badly. Bron would be immortalized :mjcry:

But then you got the 73 win team, unanimous MVP. Greatest backcourt duo and arguably the greatest team of all time in the Warriors. giving the Dubs their second straight and setting up a three peat :mjcry:

I don't know :wow:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Going to end tonight. Tired of hearing cats talking about Lebron baiting Draymond.

No. Lebron was just mad GS was going to beat them and got into a scuffle with Draymond, who gets under everyone's nerves, then decides to complain about it afterward. Afterall he did say that was the most upset he's been on the court.

Willing to bet dude wasn't as mad about being called a "bytch" than he was at Draymond pouring salt in the wound.

2-5 after tonight.

Last edited: