A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
One last prediction before tonights games.

We back in Cleveland for a game 6 and like many of you I didnt think we would make it . Nonetheless we here even with strange and some question eerie circumstance ( Geen suspension, bogut out for the season with injury)

Last year a championship celebration was in "The Land". I just don't see that happening. Let's get to it l. Look for the the CAVS to feast on that backbone of the GSW Warriors defense with out bogut. Trust green cant play the whole game...but he will be effective .That leaves Festus Ezeli ...man his free throw percentage I believe is 57% . Look for Cleveland to hack ezeli..lol a lot in the second half or IF they are down by double digits...or just to still the momentum. Which in turns put pressure on the GSW bench to make an impact of some sort.

Cleveland bench will be a factored this game it took kyrie/ james to win the last game with GOD like performances . Look for Jr to have a good 15-20 points. We may laught at kevin love but I get the feeling he will have 10- 15 points himself. All in all it will be a family type affair. Tristan Thompson(15pt /10 boards )should beast on the boards to with bogut out and ezeli can't guard him

Funny shyt I think we will see MOSGOFF..lol. He should help on the glass...they could use some more second chance glass points. His pick and rolls will be need as well.

Look for kyrie and James to be some were between comfortable and calm when out there. Those two will have work harder than last game and i beleive they know it. When stephen is guarding the Irving's the Jr smith and the Shumpurts of the world's and even lebron they HAVE TO GO AT HIM and make him work on that defensive end . Don't worry cleveland fans I think that locker room won't smell like champaign this time around it should be 3-3 when the nights is done ...I'll see you guys in game 7.

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
13394199_278319305851642_4833779423764841870_n.jpg

I'm too lazy to fact check this, but crazy if true.
I don't like that stat for Cleveland's chances. Sounds like the type of thing the media would love to repeat and summerize the 2016 season with :francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They don't get it.

Last year's Finals turned when Draymond went to the five. That's the most deadly Warriors lineup.

Golden State in good shape to finish it tomorrow. Mentally tough squad. When they are pushed, they usually show up big time.
did they use this lineup yet in this series ? :ohhh:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I said before game 5 Lebron would drop 60. I wasn’t close but his performance is outstanding. He will drop minimum 40 tonight and if the Cavs win. Lebron will beast in Game 7 beat the team with the best NBA season record in history in their home court in the most watched NBA final of all time dropping 50+ and wining finals MVP. It is written, LeGOAT

Cavs win tonight, series over in my eyes,

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I said before game 5 Lebron would drop 60. I wasn’t close but his performance is outstanding. He will drop minimum 40 tonight and if the Cavs win. Lebron will beast in Game 7 beat the team with the best NBA season record in history in their home court in the most watched NBA final of all time dropping 50+ and wining finals MVP. It is written, LeGOAT

:camby:

Warriors aren't losing two straight on their home floor.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:laff::laff::laff::laff:
Only Bron stans can spin pushing a series to a game 6 into the Cavs seemingly being in the position of power

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just saw the analytics on Draymond on the court vs off the court in this series:whew:

This shyt is over :wow::blessed:.

I expect Kerr to shorten the rotation. Played like 11 players last game. No macadoo:scust:. Heavy minutes for the starters and a game 6 dub