A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Lowkey yeah :mjcry: ....I mean Love is dumpster juice but Bron coulda gave him a light hi-five or fist dap at least
Nah bruh...Love stays on that bs all the time. He's way better than he's demonstrated...he played like +29 mins and had 2 points when I checked in the fourth...what part of the big three is that? He can do better and he needs to, cuz if they lose this game Bron catches the heat and he goes boating or some shyt. He should appreciate the realness too.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Never should of traded Wiggins for Love. I been saying that since that trade. They would of had Wiggins on a rookie contract and could of signed a more impact player with the difference in cap space between what he makes and K. Love. Lebron didn't even want to give it a chance.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
The lanes will not be open when Draymond returns. Bron will be hamstrung once again. This series ends on Thursday. Let's be reality.
Cavs won cause without Draymond GS screwed up all types of defensive assignments. I think the way Cavs won with Bron and Kyrie is telling. Still gotta give them credit for showing up and winning.