A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Again when LeBron is in :demonic: mode....he's the greatest player on planet earth easily. That Draymond sonning, turned him into a savage tonight. Now all, he has to do is continue to play like that when Draymond comes back and get his revenge. Kyrie on the other hand is blossoming into a Top 5 player. The rest of Cleveland has got to step it up though, because it seems like they gotta score 80 just win games. Kevin Love is just atrocious. He's practically useless at this point. He shouldn't be getting payed at all for being so trash.

Real shyt. Especially the bolded.

This game and the fact that they won by 30+ without him just proved there isn't a big 3 no more...it's officially a big 2 now.
Ck4jq1gUgAAQ_KG.jpg

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I love extremes. I said GSW irl but 6 will do. Count on LeCry James and Kyrie to score 82 points if you like.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Again when LeBron is in :demonic: mode....he's the greatest player on planet earth easily. That Draymond sonning, turned him into a savage tonight. Now all, he has to do is continue to play like that when Draymond comes back and get his revenge....
The lanes will not be open when Draymond returns. Bron will be hamstrung once again. This series ends on Thursday. Let's be reality.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Depends on which LeBron shows up. But if Bogut is out for the series they have a serious, serious shot.
:obama: Bron and Kyrie played great but I think it woulda been better if it was a complete team effort. Its gonna be hard to sustain tonights production against GS with Draymond back:yeshrug: It was a good win though