A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apples and oranges... players get injured and it's no-ones doing... it looked like the refs were trying to take curry out of game 6...

To be fair to the Cavs they were up by 12 and I think they would've won regardless but there were almost 5 minutes left...

With regards to green... I don't know... Bron did step over him...

I'm happy the Cavs won afterall... just trying to make sense of the series now that it's over...

Your time would be better spent trying to make sense out of the Golden State v. OKC sereies. What kind of fukkery must go on in NBA circles in order to a team to lose after being up 3-1. Then that is what just happened to Golden State. What goes around comes around.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
so what happens with all this Warrior Champs gear? :dwillhuh:

POOwoTdh.jpg

HKnT82q.png
Goes to a 3rd world country

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
31% shooting in a game 7, get the series clinching 3 hit in your face then get all backboard on a 3 on the other end
tortilla face wife wouldn't shut the fukk up all series
trash ass dad shoes getting shytted on
release a stupid ass app in the middle of the playoffs that ppl have to buy to use
hit 94894385394 threes from half court during warm ups but cant hit the one that counts
embarrass the entire bay area
even the 49ers losing in the superbowl wasn't this pathetic

DZTXhmC.gif
nikka:russ:

I saw the writing on the wall early... that nikka is SOFT... i knew he couldnt pull it off