A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OKC has played horribly their last 10 games, albeit so have we. The Rockets are going to be without 3 of their 4 best players. And we always give the Warriors that work. It would be very dope if we could take 2 of 3.
The only game y’all realistically can steal is HOU. OKC gonna wash y’all and GSW dont be taking y’all serious half the time. They get boogie back so expect a statement tame to be made.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Smh I’m sorry I helped usher in this stupid ass BI vs Kuz mini battle. Both of them young, inconsistent, and they have a lot of work to do. If it’s Bron stans then fukk that shyt they the last ones that should put us against our players.

I let that BI shyt go because it’s pointless to complain about shyt that won’t change until next season at least. Let’s just hope the kids get their confidence back because reality has crashed their little coming out party.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Smh I’m sorry I helped usher in this stupid ass BI vs Kuz mini battle. Both of them young, inconsistent, and they have a lot of work to do. If it’s Bron stans then fukk that shyt they the last ones that should put us against our players.

I let that BI shyt go because it’s pointless to complain about shyt that won’t change until next season at least. Let’s just hope the kids get their confidence back because reality has crashed their little coming out party.
As a bron fan, I am one of the few here who keeps saying that both players needs to be kept and a key pieces... But to be realistic..they don't mesh ..it is what it is.. but togheter they step on each other's growth...kuz looked like an all-star with bron...and Ingram was injured or suspended...but he showed the potential to be a 16-20 ppg guy a night was being a great defender....

But once both plays together...let's face the music...something don't go right....one of the two is stunted...their play style don't match right now...they gotta change that.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These next stretch of games is gonna be rough, if lebron is out for sure for the next two games - houston might be a game they can win. OKC at home and the way the lakers been playing is probably a blow out L. :sadcam:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lonzo can’t create in the halfcourt that’s why he has to defer to BI. Don’t let tonight fool you.
Lonzo I thought was doing a good job of creating tonight. He set up a lot of open looks just people weren't knocking down shots. He still needs to be more selfish and hold the ball longer to probe for even more openings instead of now if he doesn't see an opportunity to set someone up for a good shot he just kicks the ball to someone else.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Houston and OKC games are both winnable IMO......Losing Capela will be huge for the Rockets....and the Thunder are only 5-7 over their last 12 games.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lonzo I thought was doing a good job of creating tonight. He set up a lot of open looks just people weren't knocking down shots. He still needs to be more selfish and hold the ball longer to probe for even more openings instead of now if he doesn't see an opportunity to set someone up for a good shot he just kicks the ball to someone else.

Lonzo is our best playmaker (besides lebron and rondo) in half court, not necessarily to ask him to go one on one/iso breakdown a defender but if you put him on a high screen and roll, he can find the open man or a pass that will lead to an assist.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lonzo is our best playmaker (besides lebron and rondo) in half court, not necessarily to ask him to go one on one/iso breakdown a defender but if you put him on a high screen and roll, he can find the open man or a pass that will lead to an assist.
He’ll get them the open shot only for them to brick it

Karume

All Star
Daps
Sounds like bron ball