A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No shyt BI had bad games, you’re the one who said he was just as bad as Kuz tonight. All that gibberish you’re posting trying to deflect from what you originally said. Then you post FGM/FGA to double down lmao

Oh you were saying Kuz shooting bricks but their shooting tonight was almost identical lol he missed two more shots than BI and and still had 12 rebounds in 30 minutes. your reactionary as fuk. Kuz was bad tonight but notning about Bi game tonight was impressive tonight either. You were quiet as hell when Kuz was out 3 games and lakers couldn’t win a game. Offense looked even worse than it is now

I’m not even here to shyt on BI I’m not on that camp. I still hope he succeeds but I’m done projecting him as the #2 guy that can carry a team. He hasn’t showed anything this season when given the opportunity to say otherwise.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Oh you were saying Kuz shooting bricks but their shooting tonight was almost identical lol he missed two more shots than BI and and still had 12 rebounds in 30 minutes. your reactionary as fuk. Kuz was bad tonight but notning about Bi game tonight was impressive tonight either. You were quiet as hell when Kuz was out 3 games and lakers couldn’t win a game. Offense looked even worse than it is now

I’m not even here to shyt on BI I’m not on that camp. I still hope he succeeds but I’m done projecting him as the #2 guy that can carry a team. He hasn’t showed anything this season when given the opportunity to say otherwise.
Only people that don’t know shyt about ball think Kuzma>Ingram. Sit down, son.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve said it before imma say it again. Ingram is a better all around player but Kuzma offensively is better and it’s not close.
No he’s a better scorer. That’s a big difference and even with that said, kuzma is shooting 29% from 3. BI is a better playmaker and better in the half court. Kuz cannot create for himself but he’s solid when he’s playing with playmakers in the PNR or on the break and he’s better at the rim it seems like than bi.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I’ve said it before imma say it again. Ingram is a better all around player but Kuzma offensively is better and it’s not close.
Kuzma shoots at a higher volume with almost identical numbers to Ingram. Sure he’s a better scorer but that’s not all that goes into offense. Either way the gap between how they play defensively is much greater than the imaginary gap you think there’s on offense.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No he’s a better scorer. That’s a big difference and even with that said, kuzma is shooting 29% from 3. BI is a better playmaker and better in the half court. Kuz cannot create for himself but he’s solid when he’s playing with playmakers in the PNR or on the break and he’s better at the rim it seems like than bi.

I disagree. If Bi just shoots the 3, even just attempt to shoot will open up the floor for him but he doesn’t. Kuzma is not shooting well from that area this season BUT he’s willing to shoot it which makes him more of a threat on offense. He has the floater, mid range is better, attack’s the close out better and even shoots free throw better. Only thing Ingram does a little better is creating off the dribble but even that Ingram hasn’t been that good either.

None of the young core have been nothing to boast about this season. Especially since lebron went down, we assumed these guys were gonna shine but they have been disappointing mostly. I partly blame it on Luke’s offense or lack therereof and his staff player development.