A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Please trade this bum KCP for a center
he has the right to say no, if that bum didn't have a NTC he would have been in Phoenix first flight. Mav Carter needs to sit down and have a conversation with him:mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this nikka kuz been pissing me off
He looks so tradeable to me right now. His value gotta be high with the combination of his potential and his cheap-ass contract, I'm sure there's a lot of teams that want him. But I think he's already closer to his ceiling than people know.

If I'm Magic then I'm dangling Ball, Kuzma, Moe, KCP, and draft pics all over the place (didn't know about KCP's no-trade clause though....might have to slot Beasley in there for cap purposes instead).

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Once again, Ingram thrives at point guard

Lonzo can walk

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
He looks so tradeable to me right now. His value gotta be high with the combination of his potential and his cheap-ass contract, I'm sure there's a lot of teams that want him. But I think he's already closer to his ceiling than people know.

If I'm Magic then I'm dangling Ball, Kuzma, Moe, KCP, and draft pics all over the place (didn't know about KCP's no-trade clause though....might have to slot Beasley in there for cap purposes instead).

:stopitslime:

Yeah might as well throw you on ignore now if ur gonna continue to post in this thread.