A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone here really tried to tell me KCP ain't useless

if we could give him up and a 2nd rounder or even throw that svi vujacic ass cac for ariza then do it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The team is playing with no pace right now. They've let SA just slow it all the way down. With no Ingram that's going to be a hard game to win.
Basically

This shyt is snails pace, I damn near dozed off.

Why the fukk SVI is out there? Dude needs to be in the gleague by now. Put Beas and Lance out there with Lebron and see what happens

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
BI is so much better than the other young guys. I know Lonzo’s defensive effort is great but this game is showcasing just how abysmal the other young guys are at creating for themselves.
This nikka has 7 points and 7 assists and BI has been on this team and in the league for 3 years... relax with the hot takes

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
This one of those games where Lebron is fukking up the flow. The offense was executing and the ball was moving and Lebron just breaks the flow multiple times and becomes a ball stopper. Yes he'll convert some and put up his numbers but hurting others.I understand doing it when the team is struggling or the other squad making a run but not while leading and everything is flowing.
He should let it flow like right now? Where that movement ends up with a brick and then a Spurs bucket on the other side?