A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This one of those games where Lebron is fukking up the flow. The offense was executing and the ball was moving and Lebron just breaks the flow multiple times and becomes a ball stopper. Yes he'll convert some and put up his numbers but hurting others.I understand doing it when the team is struggling or the other squad making a run but not while leading and everything is flowing.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This one of those games where Lebron is fukking up the flow. The offense was executing and the ball was moving and Lebron just breaks the flow multiple times and becomes a ball stopper. Yes he'll convert some and put up his numbers but hurting others.I understand doing it when the team is struggling or the other squad making a run but not while leading and everything is flowing.

Yeah that play earlier where he got the ball at the top of the key with 11secs on the shot clock was infuriating. Dude just held onto the rock and shot a step back 3. :snoop:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're fukked if BI is out for an extended period of time. Only Bron can create his own shot now.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea the Spurs got our number.

I bet u BI was good enough to come back but the Lakers became cocky and here we are..

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Call me a c00n or cac, I really don't care anymore, but I just don't care about LeBron's off court ventures. This More Than An Athlete joint doesn't move the needle for me either way. I'm not a big enough fan of his to care about that.

Only thing I care about is what he does when he throws on the purple and gold.