A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How much cardio did you do. Im sure if you were playing basketball while trying to get big it wouldnt have been that quick

Breh, we're talking about college football. Three-a-days until school started, 3-4 hour practices daily after that, not even counting weightlifting in the morning. The overall number of calories burned is incredible. I used to eat by filling my tray in the dining hall with like twice the food a normal person would eat, eating it all, then filling it again after that. :mjgrin:

But I was a 17-year-old and the amount of mass you can put on at that age is incredible. From around 17 to 25 or so your body is just begging you to build grown man muscle on top of your base. I wasn't even touching any supplements other than creatine, no protein drinks or anything just enormous well-balanced meals, and I not only added 15 pounds of muscle but probably converted at least 5 pounds of fat to muscle just those first few months. Offseason was all weightlifting, sprinting workouts, AND cardio, and added another few pounds (some fat-to-muscle and more on top) after that. My bench/squat/clean maxes jumped up by something like 250 lbs combined in 14 months before I blew out my knee on the field.

BI is in his 4th year past high school. He should have been adding weight every year. It's a really rare person who at 22 still doesn't have grown man muscle structure when working on their body is their full-time job. It's past time for him to have taken care of that aspect of his game - you see how important it is whenever he drives inside. :francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh, we're talking about college football. Three-a-days until school started, 3-4 hour practices daily after that, not even counting weightlifting in the morning. The overall number of calories burned is incredible. I used to eat by filling my tray in the dining hall with like twice the food a normal person would eat, eating it all, then filling it again after that. :mjgrin:

But I was a 17-year-old and the amount of mass you can put on at that age is incredible. From around 17 to 25 or so your body is just begging you to build grown man muscle on top of your base. I wasn't even touching any supplements other than creatine, no protein drinks or anything just enormous well-balanced meals, and I not only added 15 pounds of muscle but probably converted at least 5 pounds of fat to muscle just those first few months. Offseason was all weightlifting, sprinting workouts, AND cardio, and added another few pounds (some fat-to-muscle and more on top) after that. My bench/squat/clean maxes jumped up by something like 250 lbs combined in 14 months before I blew out my knee on the field.

BI is in his 4th year past high school. He should have been adding weight every year. It's a really rare person who at 22 still doesn't have grown man muscle structure when working on their body is their full-time job. It's past time for him to have taken care of that aspect of his game - you see how important it is whenever he drives inside. :francis:

I’m really starting to wonder who he’s working with or if he’s even working at all. Hopefully this season makes it clear to Ingram that he needs to up his strength ASAP and definitely don’t skip leg days, he might need two leg days in that week.

Wish the Lakers had a real training staff that would develop these kids. Even if it’s a case of genetics and he can’t bulk up easily, he should at least be stronger than he is at this point. These next two seasons are put up or shut up for Ingram. If he comes back next season on the same shyt I want his ass gone.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This song is for the team as well as the infighting of stan bases in this thread. If Bron retires a Laker, it's most likely Bron stans will be permanent Laker fans. Might as well stop the infighting and unite for this run. Don't worry about incoming free agents, gotta win with what's here and develop what's on the team. We just might be OK.
:obama:

d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Zo is first team Defense imo this year

Thats another reason I really hope they monitor and take care of Lonzo's legs throughout the season.

You gotta have quick feet and strong legs :dame:

To be a great defender, you cant be out there gimpy cuz on any giving night someone can drop 30+ on you.

I'm not against on weak games as the season progresses that they give Zo less minutes or a game off on some Pop shyt.

They do that and Lonzo will definitely be on an All Defensive team

Martha

camer999

All Star
Daps
Theres so much to go in about this..... :lolbron:

but its all good in the end, LWO is is re surging and we all should be excited and supporting:blessed:

Martha
High key I expect us to be GOOD. Like upper echelon, but not quite great (Until playoff lebron). Maybe around or slightly below Milwaukee level.i also think my 54 win prediction and 2-4th seed will be a reality.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Theres so much to go in about this..... :lolbron:

but its all good in the end, LWO is is re surging and we all should be excited and supporting:blessed:

Martha
Tf is there to go on about, that was before Kobe fukked up his achilles, was out forever, came back wasn’t the same and the team was trash due to FO, Dwight Coward, Steve Nash, and Pringle’s...

Real Lakers fans been here and know what happened

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
High key I expect us to be GOOD. Like upper echelon, but not quite great (Until playoff lebron). Maybe around or slightly below Milwaukee level.i also think my 54 win prediction and 2-4th seed will be a reality.

Yea I agree, the only thing that I can see that will hurt us is them late season injuries that many teams seem to face going for them playoff runs.

This is a team that needs to stay healthy to make a run.

We definitely cant lose Bron by any measure and guys like BI, Zo, and etc gotta be fairly healthy and ready for us come the spring as we race to the playoffs.

I think if one or 2 guys are hurt, its gonna be a wrap for us or atleast a big struggle.

Some teams can overcome that like a GS or Boston but we dont have that luxery

Martha

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tf is there to go on about, that was before Kobe fukked up his achilles, was out forever, came back wasn’t the same and the team was trash due to FO, Dwight Coward, Steve Nash, and Pringle’s...

Real Lakers fans been here and know what happened

That shyt a basketball tragedy. Kobe should’ve rode off into the sunset with one last title run if it wasn’t for hatin ass owners and the turmoil within GOAT franchise after Dr. Buss’ death.