A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ingram has to be the worst in the league at finishing through contact. Any bump and there's almost zero chance the ball is going in. :snoop:
Have the musculature of a stick insect and think you can bang with NBA athletes brehs.

I don't know how the hell he didn't put on weight this offseason. I came into college skinny as hell (6'1" and 180lbs) and put on 15 lbs in my first three months of a college lifting program. He's been in the NBA three years, how is he not bigger than this?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Doncac hasn't got the nerves againat big team. Dude is a flat track bully.
Wasn't he the EuroLeague Championship MVP at 19 or some shyt? His nerves are fine. :comeon:

Just put up 24 on Golden State the other day. 31 on the Spurs in a close loss.

:comeon:ALL BALL

YOU KNOW THEY AINT CHEATING BRON
ON FOUL CALLS.
:devil:
:evil:

:mindblown:

Sometimes you be saying shyt that makes me think you don't even watch games. LeBron's been getting the Shaq treatment, "He's big so let them hit him", for close to a decade now. It's how he's able to go to the hole more than anyone in the NBA yet sits back there at like 15th in free throw attempts most years. Even young LeBron used to get more leeway from the refs. He ain't got the normal superstar calls since The Decision, it's like the refs turned on him with everyone else.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this dude barea is a fukking dweeb man

he's flopping legit every play on defense
But in 2011 when LeBron posted him up and he flopped ya'all were talking like that was Grade A defense. :laff:

Now ya'all understand why LeBron couldn't post him up, damn refs just put you in foul trouble doing that. :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Great TEAM WIN tonight and keeping that same consistency and energy when the TEAM loses those been TEAM LOSSES!!

But moving along, the next few games do feel winnable as long as EVERYONE continues to play well and step their respective games up.

Very happy with whats going on with this team and hoping Rondo comes back healthy and ready to provide whatever extra boost he can give us when he's ready to return

Martha

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Have the musculature of a stick insect and think you can bang with NBA athletes brehs.

I don't know how the hell he didn't put on weight this offseason. I came into college skinny as hell (6'1" and 180lbs) and put on 15 lbs in my first three months of a college lifting program. He's been in the NBA three years, how is he not bigger than this?
How much cardio did you do. Im sure if you were playing basketball while trying to get big it wouldnt have been that quick

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lmao I legit fell asleep too....:laff:

Feel bad that I did but I’m fighting a cold. This was a quality win especially considering how we started out the game.

We’re coming into December in good shape brehs. Gotta keep racking up these easy wins. Rockets in two weeks, hope Rondo back to finish what was started. :myman:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

This song is for the team as well as the infighting of stan bases in this thread. If Bron retires a Laker, it's most likely Bron stans will be permanent Laker fans. Might as well stop the infighting and unite for this run. Don't worry about incoming free agents, gotta win with what's here and develop what's on the team. We just might be OK.
:obama: