A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Man...so I got a text message from my jump, so I couldn't watch the game

I finish, check the score, and I swear it took everything in me to not break my phone on her walls, on some Ari Gold shyt

throwing-phone.gif

What happened brehs? Was it one of those games where we came out flat, or were we just totally outclassed?
bad shooting bad defense bad rebounding BAD everrything just one of those shyt games

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I finish, check the score, and I swear it took everything in me to not break my phone on her walls, on some Ari Gold shyt

throwing-phone.gif

What happened brehs? Was it one of those games where we came out flat, or were we just totally outclassed?

bad shooting bad defense bad rebounding BAD everrything just one of those shyt games

We'll just flush this one down the toilet, and move on :manny:

We're still in 7th place, and hey, at least we're not the Rockets

And apparently Lonzo got hurt again:francis:

Its too early in the season to be losing Rondo and now Lonzo.

Hopefully news will come in that its not too bad. Its a shame cuz he was starting to really get this grove

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

We can only hope breh

Minor?

Man I hope.... I'll say this... if he needs a game. I'd be fine with letting him sit one just to let it get whatever extra time he needs. its a long season and this something I really hope dont be lingering and hurting him when we get 50-60 games in and trynna fight for playoff positioning.

We've seen this story over the years too many times with guys that get these early nagging injuries and they get worse as the season progresses. I rather be safe than sorry

Martha

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

throwing-phone.gif

shyt I'd rather have your night than mine where I turned down going to get some p*ssy cause I wanted to watch the game smh.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think he’s the 6th man of the year so far. Perfect situation for him. But yeah he’d be a great fit on this Lakers squad.
I got Rose over him. Randle's attacking the boards and ability to play the 5 in a pinch is missed but the last thing the team needs is another player needing the ball in their hand on offense.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Minor?

Man I hope.... I'll say this... if he needs a game. I'd be fine with letting him sit one just to let it get whatever extra time he needs. its a long season and this something I really hope dont be lingering and hurting him when we get 50-60 games in and trynna fight for playoff positioning.

We've seen this story over the years too many times with guys that get these early nagging injuries and they get worse as the season progresses. I rather be safe than sorry

Martha

WHAT TEAM WERE U ROOTING FOR LAST YEAR?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You either want him on the court or off, make up your mind since you keep hating on him no matter what:mjlol:

He played 18 minutes and still out played other guards on the team too:mjlol:

Ohhh... You thought I giving conflicting points. Nah, He needs to play for y'all sake. Y'all the ones with that hope. I been bushed this bum. nikka would be rotting on the bench if it was up to me.

You musta thought I gave a shyt about his development. For one, I don't. Secondly, there is nothing there to develop. :heh:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I hate this team. Won't stop me from being a fan but I'm going to be overly critical to balance out the bullshyt.