A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I hate to say it but once Dec 15th rolls around one of the young 3 is being traded. The more they struggle the less value they have. Magic isn’t patient and doesn’t want to seem like he’s throwing a LeBron year away

WE SHOULD JUST TRADE LEBRON N GET IT OVER WITH

ONE CAN PRAY

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zo better tape that ankle up, I don't think Bron wants to start Bron ball again this early in the season.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm counting down the days t'ill Kuzma is traded.

Tell me I'm lying... we would be better off playing Anthony Tolliver instead of Kuzma...you know an actual stretch 4.

We are essentially allowing Kuzma to play into something that he's not. Would we tell McGee to play PG? So why are we allowing a 29% shooter to jack up 5 3s a game?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to say it but once Dec 15th rolls around one of the young 3 is being traded. The more they struggle the less value they have. Magic isn’t patient and doesn’t want to seem like he’s throwing a LeBron year away
I'm counting down the days t'ill Kuzma is traded.

Tell me I'm lying... we would be better off playing Anthony Tolliver instead of Kuzma...you know an actual stretch 4.

We are essentially allowing Kuzma to play into something that he's not. Would we tell McGee to play PG? So why are we allowing a 29% shooter to jack up 5 3s a game?
Sad part is either Zo or BI getting thrown under the bus. At this point I can't really tell ...neither can really grow with the team currently constructed.

Zo aint getting minutes & BI game don't mix great with Brons

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
PG would be a great look on this team. He's been exceptional this season as a playmaker, scorer and co-anchoring OKC's defense (in the conversation for DPOY), particularly when Russ was out.
We don’t agree all the time but cats in here really act like I’m saying something insanely outrageous :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He was back in the second half but he ain’t play too long. Magic prolly made the emergency text to Luke with that gif of him from that one Summer League. :russ:

If he was hurt then I understand sitting him down but nikka ain't enough for anybody to tell a coach to sit him.

Trash ass bum need to be on the court every chance he gets. I mean... If he's gonna live up to yalls expectations. :sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If he was hurt then I understand sitting him down but nikka ain't enough for anybody to tell a coach to sit him.

Trash ass bum need to be on the court every chance he gets. I mean... If he's gonna live up to yalls expectations. :sas2:
You either want him on the court or off, make up your mind since you keep hating on him no matter what:mjlol:

He played 18 minutes and still out played other guards on the team too:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

This..... some of these niccas hate dudes on our team soo bad.... its ridiculous.... please just leave the thread.

Since they are no longer affiliated with LWO, they not embarrassing us... but they are embarrassing themselves at this point and I agree with you

I too and SCUSTED

Martha

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Man...so I got a text message from my jump, so I couldn't watch the game

I finish, check the score, and I swear it took everything in me to not break my phone on her walls, on some Ari Gold shyt

throwing-phone.gif

What happened brehs? Was it one of those games where we came out flat, or were we just totally outclassed?