A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I liked what I saw from Ingram.

I also liked how much better they looked when Lebron played, and he didn’t even have to do much. I wonder how this uptempo ball movement thing will play out over the course of the season.

Rondo will be perfect off the bench.

I think Lance and/or Beasley will have to sit or play spot minutes most nights when everyone is healthy. They break up the flow too often with their isos.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The fact we re-signed KCP over Randle is disturbing and foolish. I legit hate kcp’s Game. Basically a less talented/more clear-headed jr Smith

KCP was a total klutch sports move. Magic was pretty obvious last year when we was there for KCP during his legal problems. shyt went over well with Rich and Bron.

Wish we kept Randle too, but not getting Boogie is the shyt that’s gon bother me more. Golden opportunity missed imo.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fact we re-signed KCP over Randle is disturbing and foolish. I legit hate kcp’s Game. Basically a less talented/more clear-headed jr Smith
Don’t move the goal posts... it was Rondo that was signed with Randle’s money.

KCP will fit really well once everybody is settled in. His 3 and D archetype is a perfect fit next to Lebron, just like JR Smith was in his first couple seasons in Cleveland.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Randle asked to be let go, Lakers weren’t going to start him. I have 0 doubts Lakers didn’t offer him same or more money than pelicans