A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I didn't see a second of the game, so someone got to explain to me....

Vucevic put up 36 and 13? 15-23 shooting? But McGee only played 16 minutes even though he got 11 points and 3 offensive boards in that time? :dahell:

If McGee played 16 and Chandler 17 who the hell was at center the rest of the game? :heh:

And if LeBron only played 26 and Ball 28 and they both started together, who was running the point the rest of the time? How ya'all feel about the current point guard situation? :sas1::sas2:

Seeing some of these comments, if we just let LWO run substitutions from The Coli, do you believe that they would do a better job or a worse job than Luke? So the argument for Luke helming this team is....?

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I didn't see a second of the game, so someone got to explain to me....

Vucevic put up 36 and 13? 15-23 shooting? But McGee only played 16 minutes even though he got 11 points and 3 offensive boards in that time? :dahell:

If McGee played 16 and Chandler 17 who the hell was at center the rest of the game? :heh:

And if LeBron only played 26 and Ball 28 and they both started together, who was running the point the rest of the time? How ya'all feel about the current point guard situation? :sas1::sas2:

Seeing some of these comments, if we just let LWO run substitutions from The Coli, do you believe that they would do a better job or a worse job than Luke? So the argument for Luke helming this team is....?
Jesus just shut the fukk up, you vermin

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I was ripping my pubes out watching that 4th..

I woulda told bron to tie them shoes back up once it was only 10fukking points.. but nah let's just let Vucicec eat in the paint whilst Beasley attempts to play the 5? my goodness...

Luke is useless. that was a winnable game.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Bron ballin’ Kcp not looking bad either. Kuz doing his thing a little come on everyone else...