A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lonzo:picard:

Martha
Stats didn’t show much

He need to do something about his inconsistent shyt but Luke took him out for Hart and Augustine went off for like 10 points straight.

Augustine was having a solid game against Zo but gotdamn, he fukked Hart up something crazy. I honestly blamed Luke for this shyt. He put in a lineup in the second that was just awful together and that pretty much opened the game. Started the 3rd and nobody played well. shyt was just trash after that

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stats didn’t show much

He need to do something about his inconsistent shyt but Luke took him out for Hart and Augustine went off for like 10 points straight.

Augustine was having a solid game against Zo but gotdamn, he fukked Hart up something crazy. I honestly blamed Luke for this shyt. He put in a lineup in the second that was just awful together and that pretty much opened the game. Started the 3rd and nobody played well. shyt was just trash after that

I mean fair enough.... but at the end of the day the most important stat is to score.... I dont care how you do it, just do it.

If they want a guy to play defense and rebound at a fairly high level and not put up points.... well hell, I'm 6'5 about 287lbs.... but can drop down to 250-260 if need to chase someone and contain as best as I can.

He dont have to drop 20-30 pts.

If he couldve done what he done tonight and gave them 15 points tonight.... this team wins this game. We cant disregard or deny that

He's gonna have to find a way to work on his offense

Martha

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean fair enough.... but at the end of the day the most important stat is to score.... I dont care how you do it, just do it.

If they want a guy to play defense and rebound at a fairly high level and not put up points.... well hell, I'm 6'5 about 287lbs.... but can drop down to 250-260 if need to chase someone and contain as best as I can.

If he couldve done what he done tonight and gave them 15 points tonight.... this team wins this game. We cant disregard or deny that

Martha
Who the fukk you gonna chase around at 260 pounds? :usure: :comeon:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Martha
Real shyt I ride for Lonzo in this thread but this nikka needs to do better. There’s no fukking excuse for zero points no matter how well you play D unless you Draymond. But even Draymond plays hard every play.

When zo plays aggressive he’s dope but Jesus this nikka allergic to scoring sometimes

It’s legit frustrating

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Real shyt I ride for Lonzo in this thread but this nikka needs to do better. There’s no fukking excuse for zero points no matter how well you play D unless you Draymond. But even Draymond plays hard every play.

When zo plays aggressive he’s dope but Jesus this nikka allergic to scoring sometimes

It’s legit frustrating

yea.... I'm really pulling for dude... I got love for the entire Ball family.

I watch the show and I can sympathize with many elements and obstacles they face with out going into detail.

But he gotta figure it out. Again I dont think no one on the Lakers expects him to drop 24-38pts a night.

Bron can do that and we see he setting up McGee to get a solid 24. BI and Kuz can get hot and the other bench players can do just enough.

But Lonzo gotta find a way to contribute and average atleast 14-17ppg. Thats minimum solid role player number. He may NEVER be an allstar and he dont have to.

But if he can do that.... it would make this team sooooo much stronger as a complete unit where night in and out they can compete with ANYONE

Martha