A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...Svi is going to need minutes :manny:

We need a fukking big man though
Hopefully Robin Lopez or Tyson Chandler are bought out later on, wouldn't mind trying to trade for Vuvecic from Orlando too..he plays zero defense but good offense

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Kcp has a no trade clause, unless he does a solid for klutch he’s not going anywhere lol

KCP signed a 1 year right? I don’t got him staying out here too long.

I don't think KCP has a no trade clause..you can't get that shyt unless you been in the league for 8+ yeas and current team 4+. New free agent signees can't be traded until 12/15.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have about the same order, except switch Hart for Ball.

Hopefully Moe Swagner plays well too, considering we passed on Mitchell Robinson for him.

Robinson on this squad would have been :wow:. Maginka fukked up big time passing on him & if they had no intention on retaining Julius they coulda traded him to the Knicks for the 36th pick and a 2019 FRP.

Mitch, Moe, and Svi would have the Lakers bench looking :ohlawd:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Robinson on this squad would have been :wow:. Maginka fukked up big time passing on him & if they had no intention on retaining Julius they coulda traded him to the Knicks for the 36th pick and a 2019 FRP.

Mitch, Moe, and Svi would have the Lakers bench looking :ohlawd:

Mitch might have been the starter, if we took him

for now, I'll give the front office the benefit of the doubt :manny: