A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
40752641_304916370109516_2749334349579418134_n.jpg

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the young tank dogs I think it’s gonna go:

Ingram
Kuzma
Ball
Hart

But I definitely got Svi making noise too.

I wouldn't count out Kuzma being top dog. I think heart is an underrated aspect to guys who take it to the next level. Kuzma has that heart/it factor. I'm not discounting Ingram here either, I think he has the tools to be an all-star.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yup....Bron definitely knows BI is his best option for a #2.

Might be his best second option outside of Miami when it’s all said and done.

I wouldn't count out Kuzma being top dog. I think heart is an underrated aspect to guys who take it to the next level. Kuzma has that heart/it factor. I'm not discounting Ingram here either, I think he has the tools to be an all-star.

Facts, Kuzma is a close second for me because he put in big work this offseason and he’s already working off of a nice rookie campaign. We’re highkey working with sumn. :lupe:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

i rock with Kuz too but it seems like he might be the 6th man for this squad. Zo/Rondo, KCP, Ingram, Bron, Mcgee. I doubt they gon put KCP on the bench

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope Kuzma and Ingram have become better defenders.

Like Lonzo is going to get consistent minutes starting or off the bench because he can defend besides all the other things he brings. I mean Ingram will be a starter anyway, but I hope he is a better defender this year.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Might be his best second option outside of Miami when it’s all said and done.

Facts, Kuzma is a close second for me because he put in big work this offseason and he’s already working off of a nice rookie campaign. We’re highkey working with sumn. :lupe:
Facts Kuz is my personal favorite, and tbh maybe because he is a tiny bit older than most rookies at 22 he has less hype, but that was a beast year off the bench. I wanna see them move Ingram to the 2 (even if it is just for the "death" line up) so kuz can play. I've noticed how when people mention who's doing well they always mention B.I, but Kuz comes up fast and first, many have been talking about him too. Like Mcgee, Pelinka talking about when lebron was on one of his trips and how kuzma looked like "lebron".