A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I think Wolves fall off after Butler trade, I also don't see Pelicans being that great again, Nuggets finally figuring it out..meh. The rest of the teams will be tough though. Last year we were pretty good, most losses were in clutch time, Lebron should fix that because he takes so much attention. I don't like the center situation though

I actually think the Pels will be very scary. They will play fast as hell and can defend at every position. Their bench might be some bullshyt but I could see them making a lil noise and scaring some teams.

Our problem will be with teams like the Clippers and Nuggets. Teams on the cusps but for whatever reason they couldn't get over the hump last season. Realistically, I think that's where we are.

But yeah I think the Wolves fall out of contention with or without Butler. Those young nikkas don't like him and I could see some real fukkery if they decide to stay together.

I also think the Spurs slide a bit. Not out of the playoffs but they're no better than 6th to 8th. They lost waaaaaay too much.

Phoenix and Memphis will be better. Not sure about Sacramento.

Portland, OKC, and Utah all could potentially fighting for the same spots.

So if nikkas think the heat in the West is overblown, think again.

nikkas forget that Minny and Denver practically had a play-in game last season to see who would go to the playoffs. shyt is real out here in the West.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
JjSb07v.jpg