A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
underdog everytime outside of 2

maxresdefault.jpg

lebron's gonna ball regardless...east or west

LeBron James Career Splits | Basketball-Reference.com
Best player in the world... Get that shyt done G.

Laker or not, you already know I'm not letting up.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
as opposed to the Jimmy Butlers, Kawhi Leonards,CP3's, Kyrie Irving's etc etc of the world right :usure::usure:

See this the shyt I'm not used to. I don't cape for a nikka just cuz he on my team. If he on some bullshyt, it's getting called out. Period.

What them other nikkas gotta do with LeBron James?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Ah okay

this response told me all I need to know concerning further interactions

as opposed to the Jimmy Butlers, Kawhi Leonards,CP3's, Kyrie Irving's etc etc of the world right :usure::usure:
Very true. It's jus different tho Breh. No hate at all. (From CLE/Cavs fan but trust no hate lmao) Jus watched breh from the beginning literally.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
See this the shyt I'm not used to. I don't cape for a nikka just cuz he on my team. If he on some bullshyt, it's getting called out. Period.

What them other nikkas gotta do with LeBron James?

I literally responded to another poster with that comment. The context for that response is obvious as fukk....

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Is the difficulty of the west this season being a bit overstated? What do you guys think?

Outside of the Warriors, nobody scares me, y’all the second best team if a few things click(Ingram is an AS and the team shooting is decent).
I don't think it's overstated honestly because there are a bunch of teams that are on the rise or creepin in the cut. Outside of the Warriors you still have: Houston (even with the loss of some their good key offense pieces), OKC, UTAH, Denver (creepin in the cut. They were 9th place litterally a few games away from being in the playoffs), The Blazers even though they didn't make any moves (that I remember or any major ones), The Spurs even with the loss of their MVP caliber player they gained a all-star in Derozan so while they lost something major they didnt completely lose. So

camer999

All Star
Daps
Don't care...
Well that’s your problem. If Bron’s cast is even 75% of the competition he can make up the difference. It’ll really be on everyone else if they are ready to be difference makers.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Is the difficulty of the west this season being a bit overstated? What do you guys think?
I think it has more to do with there aren't really any "off" nights like the east does. Almost every team has an explosive player and could give you a tough game.

In the east, you still have Charlotte, Orlando, Atlanta, Brooklyn, New York...there's always a team on the horizon who can end your skid.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think Wolves fall off after Butler trade, I also don't see Pelicans being that great again, Nuggets finally figuring it out..meh. The rest of the teams will be tough though. Last year we were pretty good, most losses were in clutch time, Lebron should fix that because he takes so much attention. I don't like the center situation though

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Outside of the Warriors, nobody scares me, y’all the second best team if a few things click(Ingram is an AS and the team shooting is decent).

I think it has more to do with there aren't really any "off" nights like the east does. Almost every team has an explosive player and could give you a tough game.

In the east, you still have Charlotte, Orlando, Atlanta, Brooklyn, New York...there's always a team on the horizon who can end your skid.
Sacramento Dallas Phoenix Memphis Clippers