A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Welcome to the west Bron Bron. 4 out of only 7 games you played have already come down to the wire and required more energy from you than cruising through the Nets/Hawks/Orlando Magic :mjlol:and you still haven’t ran into the pelicans/OkC/Jazz tier teams more consistently yet:mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we've left so many pts off the board + getting fukked over by the refs

i told u this was San antonio all over again.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My thing is I'd rather Lonzo be out there because he'll at least keep the ball moving and contributes to the team playing with energy. This team has to run. When Rondo is in the game a lot of the running stops and the ball stops moving and in turn the team's energy dies. If Rondo was more decisive and either made a move or passed the ball I'd be cool with it. But between him and Lebron both stopping the ball the team doesn't look nearly as explosive, they stop the hustle, and you start seeing them lose the 50-50 balls.
Dude, they're shooting 48% from the field and holding Minny under 43% shooting. Rondo is not having a negative effect on this team tonight. Ball has the worst +/- on the squad for a reason in this game.