A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Is Luke a defensive minded coach?

Asking cause reading online.. everyone expect Lakers identity to be catch and shoot...but early on it was said defense was the identity.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Asking cause reading online.. everyone expect Lakers identity to be catch and shoot...but early on it was said defense was the identity.

We have maybe four catch and shoot guys, and only the two in bold are guaranteed to see regular minutes(KCP, Hart, Svi, Mo). Our best attributes are the amount of playmakers we have, and our toughness.

Maglinka wanted to have a tough minded defensive team full of playmakers.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Nah, but he’s not f’ucktoni levels of bad. The team improved defensively last year and I think will do the same this year. In particular, Lonzo really stood out due to his size and IQ for being a rookie. On the whole the team had great potential defensively with the right scheme and the players continued improvement.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Nah, but he’s not f’ucktoni levels of bad. The team improved defensively last year and I think will do the same this year. In particular, Lonzo really stood out due to his size and IQ for being a rookie. On the whole the team had great potential defensively with the right scheme and the players continued improvement.
Humm... Money is in defense for them... A super young team that can run the floor whole game long... Defense and transition...

Although...I wouldn't discount the 3 ball... U just never know