A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's game

this team is almost box score watching status

rather not watch this type of basketball

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This team needs a lot of work.

I hope Pelinka and Magic are earning their paychecks and looking into our biggest needs

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It ain’t like Lonzo doing shyt. At least Rondo drives to the basket from time to time
Lotta people like to make excuses for Ball when he goes through the motions. He needs to take a cue from Rondo: regardless of who is on the court with Rondo, he's active on offense and aggressively trying to make plays; he's decisive in what he's doing. Too often Lonzo just settles, whether it's threes or just moving the ball to the next man. He has to be assertive.

I wish Ingram (who's been great tonight, but we know tends to disappear for stretches) and Ball would recognize what Rondo, Lance and Kuzma do, even when LeBron's out there: they stay active and aggressive. They don't change their game because of who is on the court with them and they've maximized their minutes early on this season. The opportunities are there for everybody on this squad, especially with their pace.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aight about to cut this shyt off... I'm telling you nikkas about Rondo but just watch. We haven't won a single game with this nikka playing major minutes

Refs fukked BI

These experimental lineups are trash