A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

That makes no sense. Pels have almost their entire roster expiring except for randle and jrue. The lakers have a hard time matching just Davis' contract alone

KCP has a no trade because of the early bird 1yr deal shyt, and he wouldnt accept a trade.

Rondo or lance has to be in the deal.

Lance
Kuz
Ingram
Lonzo
Zubac

That works in the trade machine

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That makes no sense. Pels have almost their entire roster expiring except for randle and jrue. The lakers have a hard time matching just Davis' contract alone

KCP has a no trade because of the early bird 1yr deal shyt, and he wouldnt accept a trade.

Rondo or lance has to be in the deal.

Lance
Kuz
Ingram
Lonzo
Zubac

That works in the trade machine

Nah, we can't give them all the young guys anymore. We'll have no team. They take Kuzma, Zo, Zubac, KCP, and 2 1st round picks. I changed my mind. We not giving them Ingram.

And honestly we might want to swap Rondo for Zo in that trade.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Nah, we can't give them all the young guys anymore. We'll have no team. They take Kuzma, Zo, Zubac, KCP, and 2 1st round picks. I changed my mind. We not giving them Ingram.

And honestly we might want to swap Rondo for Zo in that trade.
You gonna have to give up ingram.:manny:

Otherwise the pels should just wait until summer and see where the knicks pick lands

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah, we can't give them all the young guys anymore. We'll have no team. They take Kuzma, Zo, and Zubac, and KCP and 2 1st round picks. I changed my mind. We not giving them Ingram.

And honestly we might want to saw Rondo for Zo in that trade.

Pels ain’t taking Rondo back they looking for youth and someone they can market to the fans. I don’t think Zo is a future superstar in the slightest, but he IS marketable

You crazy if you think the Pels ain’t gonna require Ingram. The trade begins and ends with him.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pels ain’t taking Rondo back they looking for youth and someone they can market to the fans. I don’t think Zo is a future superstar in the slightest, but he IS marketable

You crazy if you think the Pels ain’t gonna require Ingram. The trade begins and ends with him.

They can't have everybody. They gonna have to choose between Ingram & Kuzma. They can't have both. fukk 'em if they won't go for it.. Because honestly, when healthy we're a top 3 team in the West.

I'd rather wait this out. And try and sign Kawhi or Kyrie in the offseason. Then we lose no one.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They can't have everybody. They gonna have to choose between Ingram & Kuzma. They can't have both. fukk 'em if they won't go for it.. Because honestly, when healthy we're a top 3 team in the West.

I'd rather wait this out. And try and sign Kawhi or Kyrie in the offseason. Then we lose no one.

I feel you

BUT

Being a “top 3 team” in the west and “Beating GS in 7” is two different things. Youth sets you up for the future. AD moves the needle NOW. We all know Lebron has never been enamored with the prospect of youth and with only three years of prime left he wants to play with other superstars