A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was fun while it lasted ... atleast they hung in there. Time to make a run for the playoffs these next few games. :feedme:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Honestly, Luke has to go. It’s quite easy to see that the warriors team pretty much coached themselves. This dude seems to have no clue
Bruh he watched lance turn it over 3 + times and let iggy shoot free kuz and hart are completely struggling and hurt and no one gets easy shots of ANY kind.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So this game is over...

BUT

I love the fight that the youngins showed in the 3rd. Led by Ingram you could tell they had GS SCARED for a minute. Boogie damn near had a breakdown before that dunk.

Zubac deserves special mention too

Rondo needs to HIT his fukking threes I been saying it all fukking game. Its absurd.

Lebron plays and this is an entirely winnable game. Hell it was winnable tonight without him before GS remembered they were a team of four all stars plus Iggy AKA Microwave Jr.

Luke Walton has GOT to go. Like immediately. I don’t give two fukks if Lebron gets the “blame” he gotta go. He’s fukking AWFUL.

Pels DEFINITELY taking Ingram if any trade goes down. Get ready to say goodbye to him.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the Pelicans. This is our new offer. You take Ingram, Zubac, Hart, KCP, and 2 1st round picks. Or we have no deal.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Kuzma just doesn't want to get traded....I bet he starts playing better and being more aggressive after the trade deadline passes.