A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Getting AD and Lebron is a win anyway you look at it bruh

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Only people I see complaining about the Lakers is ESPN and the rest of the media when magic and LeBron knows this is a garbage year and the team is nowhere close of. Getting to the finals

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Except that's what ball shoots from the fukking free throw line:mjlol:

Dont lie on me ive never called ingram garbage I know a stoned nikka on calis finest who can hoop when I see one:ufdup:

Alright I'll take back the BI comment :manny:

At the end of the day y'all dont wanna be fair to Zo. Donavan Mitchell sucks on defense and averages 3 boards and 3 dimes. Zo plays elite D, grabs boards/pushes the pace and we know his assist numbers would be higher if not for Bron. All the names you listed have 30+ games on Zo too.

I guarantee if Zo was averaging 22 pts with 2 board and 2 dimes on low efficiency with trash defense, y'all would be saying how Bron doesn't need him and he needs someone who can cover for him on D instead of a Kobe wannabe chucker. If Jayson Tatum was on the Lakers right now people would be saying trade that wannabe Kobe trash for AD. Y'all just wanna hate on laker players. Look at how everyone pretends they loved DLO the whole time smh

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Bron came to LA one year too soon imo. He should've let them sign that SECOND STAR FIRST. It's much easier to force that secondary star scorer into his Bron Ball role when he's already signed the contract(ala Kyrie Irving).

what should he have done when PG said no......Going back to Cleveland was a no no.

I said Philly should have been the spot for him

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Alright I'll take back the BI comment :manny:

At the end of the day y'all dont wanna be fair to Zo. Donavan Mitchell sucks on defense and averages 3 boards and 3 dimes. Zo plays elite D, grabs boards/pushes the pace and we know his assist numbers would be higher if not for Bron. All the names you listed have 30+ games on Zo too.

I guarantee if Zo was averaging 22 pts with 2 board and 2 dimes on low efficiency with trash defense, y'all would be saying how Bron doesn't need him and he needs someone who can cover for him on D instead of a Kobe wannabe chucker. If Jayson Tatum was on the Lakers right now people would be saying trade that wannabe Kobe trash for AD. Y'all just wanna hate on laker players. Look at how everyone pretends they loved DLO the whole time smh

LMAO WHATTTTT OMG YOU DON'T WATCH THE JAZZ LMAO :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

That's like saying Harden can't score LMAO :laff::laff:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ingram is the only guy on the court who can get his shot and warriors know this, they are making Draymond guard him tightly and double as soon as he makes a move