A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Draft ball over Tatum :scusthov:
Draft ball over fox:mindblown:
Draft ball over donovan Mitchell :gucci:
Draft ball over lauri markkanen :comeon:

So getting 2 immediate rotation players and one potential star/big scorer in the late first round is just casual shyt huh?:mjlol:

And Zo will end up better than all those guys.

Mitchell shoots 42%, y’all wouldn’t accept that from a laker young guy. Bi shoots 60% and y’all say he’s trash, fukk outta here.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So getting 2 immediate rotation players and one potential star/big scorer in the late first round is just casual shyt huh?:mjlol:

Mitchell shoots 42%, y’all wouldn’t accept that from a laker young guy. Bi shoots 60% and y’all say he’s trash, fukk outta here.
If zo gets traded watch coli stan him and say lakers fukked up :mjlol:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Mitchell shoots 42%, y’all wouldn’t accept that from a laker young guy. .
Except that's what ball shoots from the fukking free throw line:mjlol:

Dont lie on me ive never called ingram garbage I know a stoned nikka on calis finest who can hoop when I see one:ufdup:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Bron came to LA one year too soon imo. He should've let them sign that SECOND STAR FIRST. It's much easier to force that secondary star scorer into his Bron Ball role when he's already signed the contract(ala Kyrie Irving).

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i aint gonna trip about bron not playing because we went into OT last game. Im certain he played more minutes than he intended to play. Got to think about the long term

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Without injuries Lakers would be 2nd or 3rd seed right now.

And how is magic a bad drafter? Dumbass thread

Garbage thread

How do I get my 10 seconds back?

nikkas big mad

:umad: