A.I uncovering huge amounts of scientific fraud which has direct effects on how Doctors prescribe treatments to patients

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
We also losing natural remedies not documented:damn:

An elderly medical doctor in Ghana once went and picked fresh leaves from a tree in her garden which she gave to me, to heal a small scar on the god’s arm she kept looking at.

She told me the history of the tree called Mamala, originally from Samoa, and its many benefits including its use in providing extracts for leading anti HIV medicine.

Was interesting that I’d never heard about this tree before (It worked, no Sebi)

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I'm in the scientific community.

Covid exposed a lot of shyt you guys are unaware of.

The appeal to authority fallacy was GLARING.
What this man is saying is that covid exposed our world. It was an "emperor has no clothes" moment. It exposed the government (incompetence and lies0, businesses (defrauding the disaster programs), and ordinary people (pretending they had money, but begging for $1000 stimulus checks). The FDA wanted 55 years to analyze the vaccine data. Stuff like that exposed the appeal to authority fallacy. Now y'all run along and stop acting like you don't know what the brother is saying.

Edit: I kinda miss the days of non-stop covid argument threads lol.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
@bnew I don't mean if it can figure out if there was plagiarism. I mean can it figure out and think on its own that certain things are wrong. Like if the entire world says one plus one is eleven.. will it be able to refute that if it's relying on what's been popularly pushed. Can it argue against popular positions and say we are wrong on certain matters?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
What this man is saying is that covid exposed our world. It was an "emperor has not clothes" moment. It exposed the government (incompetence and lies0, businesses (defrauding the disaster programs), and ordinary people (pretending they had money, but begging for $1000 stimulus checks. The FDA wanted 55 years to analyze the vaccine data. Stuff like that exposed the appeal to authority fallacy. Now y'all run along and stop acting like you don't know what the brother is saying.

Edit: I kinda miss the days of non-stop covid argument threads lol.

If you are going by that statement. He's saying guys just believed what was put in front of them if the person was presented as an authority. Like Fauci for instance. The rest of what you said didn't sound like part of his argument. We were interested in the technical aspects of what could have been looked at differently from the perspective of someone in his field.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
If you are going by that statement. He's saying guys just believed what was put in front of them if the person was presented as an authority. Like Fauci for instance. The rest of what you said didn't sound like part of his argument. We were interested in the technical aspects of what could have been looked at differently from the perspective of someone in his field.
Like Fauci or the FDA. I think what I said was part of his argument. He said the appeal to authority fallacy was glaring during Covid, and it was, not just in the field that he works in. Things like the FDA needing 55 years to unpack the vaccine data made people question their authority figures.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@bnew I don't mean if it can figure out if there was plagiarism. I mean can it figure out and think on its own that certain things are wrong. Like if the entire world says one plus one is eleven.. will it be able to refute that if it's relying on what's been popularly pushed. Can it argue against popular positions and say we are wrong on certain matters?

no because current models can primed to give any response. some models can identify inconsistencies and contradictions.