A.I uncovering huge amounts of scientific fraud which has direct effects on how Doctors prescribe treatments to patients

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reminds me of the story where nearly two decades of Alzheimer’s research was based on some study that was fabricated

it’s definitely a danger with anything.

why should I trust AI any more than humans though? :jbhmm:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
reminds me of the story where nearly two decades of Alzheimer’s research was based on some study that was fabricated

it’s definitely a danger with anything.

why should I trust AI any more than humans though? :jbhmm:
shyt gonna be scary when it decides to act like David from Prometheus.:sadcam:

I be saying thank you to Claude and ChatGPT just incase it decides to crash out like a school shooter

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One of of favorite chapters from this book I read. shyt is an insane pet peeve of mine:
Understand Revenge of the D Students
I once heard a story about a mathematician who created a computer program to form correct sentences with lots of mathematical buzzwords. He used it to write a mathematical journal article and submitted it to a prestigious journal for publication. The referees approved it without a single correction: they couldn't understand what the paper was about and were to embarrassed to say so. He filled his reume with lots of publications using this method. Sycophantic engineers effectively use the same technique to become managers. The rest of us need to speak up and call it what it is.

Let me be clear, not all D-student engineers are sycophantic. It is possible for an engineer that barely passed college to become a good engineer but it requires lots of hard work, experience and study. I suspect that if I hadn't first attended a military trade school to vecome and electronic technician, and then taken remedial coures in mathematics, I would have completely failed in electrical engineering school.

819JbHb6bEL._SY466_.jpg

About the Author​

In the last 50 years Andrew (Andy) Motes has been (in roughly chronological order) a sharecropper, woodcutter, trapper, grocery-store clerk, motorcycle mechanic, electronic technician, electronic engineer, computer software developer, space systems engineer or "rocket scientist," laboratory research scientist, laser physicist, author, teacher, college professor, military officer, civil servant, and defense contractor. He received his BS degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Arkansas in 1978; his MS degree in Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology in 1979 with a specialty in air and spacecraft Navigation, Guidance, and Control theory; and his PhD in 1987 from the University of New Mexico with a specialty in laser physics and electro-optics. All his degrees were earned while serving on active duty in the US Air Force. He worked on President Reagan's SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative or "Star Wars") program, the Army's THEL (Tactical High Energy Laser) program, and the Air Force's ABL (Airborne Laser) program. He has been licensed to practice engineering in multiple states including New Mexico, Colorado, and Arkansas. He has written nineteen books, nine commercial educational software packages (including the award winning and best-selling software called School-Mom), and many scientific journal and magazine articles. He taught Astronautical Engineering and control theory at the US Air Force Academy, Physics and Electronic Design at John Brown University, retired from the US Air Force Reserves in 2007 at the rank of Colonel, and retired from federal civil service in 2012.

These people are engineers and medical putting other people at risk. They should be canned.

Last edited:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So you’re just going to not expound on this ?

Pray tell nikka wtf

Exposed stuff like what?
I absolutely will NOT expound on this because of responses like these:

Let us know hopefully no conspiracy shyt. :martin:

Cmon son you know he about to spout some Fauci vaccine shyt. Another graduate of YouTube university coming down to educate the masses.

They already made up your minds for you.

All I can say is I specialize in molecular diagnostics, and I know the correct way to analyze results. People were scared into using modified SOPs to determine positive results.

The issue with vaccines is different from the issue with analysis.

If you scare someone enough, all logic and reason goes out the window and they'll follow anything.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

All I can say is I specialize in molecular diagnostics, and I know the correct way to analyze results. People were scared into using modified SOPs to determine positive results.

If you scare someone enough, all logic and reason goes out the window and they'll follow anything.

So you just gonna make up your mind for us that they made up their mind for us?:francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the vaccines worked :russell:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If bruh works in the fields he does, I'd be interested in what he has to say. Information is valuable. I don't just dismiss it's possibilities
i already looked up what he has had to say about covid

he said the vaccines were gonna lead to a bigger scandal than 9/11 or some shyt

:mjlol:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I absolutely will NOT expound on this because of responses out yo like these:

Me thinking you was about to say some shyt
dikembe-mutombo-annoyed.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Even if you did expound on it, you wouldn't provide anything to back it up.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I keep saying that everything we’ve been told since being born is a lie. Nobody knows shyt any shyt. How everyone can’t see that, in not sure. We are all out here just winging it…including scientists